R.I.P. Tim and Eric 1996-2010

Back when Adult Swim was pool inspired, that was the funniest time frame for them. Then, they split the action shows and the comedy shows. That was dope. Then they started putting live action shit on CARTOON NETWORK, and that’s when I stopped watching. I’ve seen Tim & Eric. I’ve seen that Mayor show. Both suck, imo. Like, I get the humor, but I don’t care for it. Mission Hill was dope. Home Movies was HILARIOUS half the time. KotH is funny, too. But son, this shit was just wack.

But yeah, sad day in the world and all that. Good luck guys who watch this show. I hope you find something else dope and to your interests.

Pls let this show be gone and NEVER fucking come back.

Yes x 100000000 that show owns me. Brak Show, Sealab also pwn. Tim and Eric make me want to eat my own eyeballs to avoid seeing them further. Only time I ever even chuckled is during “I Sit Down When I Pee” and that one song about have really long legs, and everything is happy as they walk thru the clouds…then the end of the song shows they’ve pretty much walked all over civilization and killed everything.

I stopped watching Adult Swim back in like 2003. It blows now.

Ahhhh…yes, subjectivity being treated as absolutism. Humor is subjective, you either get it or you don’t. It’s either funny to you or it’s not. Being accepted by the masses is not the litmus test of humor quality, just it’s ability to pander to the lowest common denominator. If Tim and Eric is your sort of humor, then it’s funny. If it’s not, don’t bother watching it. Personally, I find their early shit funny as fuck. I haven’t really watched much as I was just introduced to it, but what I have seen makes me laugh. However, I don’t expect everyone to get all humor, thus the reason there are hundreds of comedy shows spanning all genres, styles and niches.

The only reason why I watch Adult Swim is because of the Boondocks. I watched half of season 2 on dvd and or download.

Ha, bleep adult swim.

They would have to take many more shows than this one off the air before I’d be satisfied again.

I liked and watched Adult Swim back when it had all the bumpers with the pool theme. Back when they showed The Brak Show, Sealab 2021, Baby Blues, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Lupin the 3rd, Futurama, Yu Yu, Hakusho, Case-Closed, and Pee-Wee’s Motha F’n Playhouse.

I’m glad Futurama is getting another season, on Comedy Central, but I don’t care for the “stupid” humor that is Family Guy and Tim and Eric. For me, Adult Swim died with Futurama’s departure.

Your 100% right its very hit or miss depending on the person. But when it hits it has a 35% chance to proc a laughter buff.

Anyway my Illegal cable got blocked so I cant watch it or King of the hill any more. T_T

Basically.

Nothing these two have put out has ever been even remotely funny, but even if their show was cancelled Adult Swim is so bad now that it wouldn’t make a difference.

Hopefully the slot can be filmed with quality programming that’s actually entertaining instead of retarded.

I heard they were getting an HBO show.

tom goes to mayor was funny but that show they had wtf was that shit? they need to clean up show at A.S anyway

If the Wikipedia article is anything to go by, Tim and Eric will be back for one last season starting this February.

Maybe someone should fill us in on what kind of “humor” Tim and Eric is… because I sure as hell can’t figure it out.

its humor for stoners and people who are high. thats it no one who isnt burnt out or blazed can actually watch that shit.

I just look at it as a bunch of inside jokes that a bunch of people who don’t know each other are in on.

damn i want to smoke what this guys on, i cant even wrap my head around this shit.

Stoner shows like ATHF are still funny even when you’re not high (albeit the show isn’t as good as it used to be). Tim and Eric is just plain retarded.

Then how do you even find it funny when they’re inside jokes. :expressionless: That’s like laughing at a friend’s inside joke you don’t get at all.

their unique approach to comedy is one of not having any jokes