R.I.P. Tim and Eric 1996-2010

Thank god this show is over! Then you wonder why there’s teen Violence now.

This, to the Nth degree.

ATHF is funny as hell, i guess you could say its aimed at stoners but i love that shit either way.

This has been on since 1996?

Just trying to make an analogy.

I mean, there’s not much to get with their humor. A great deal of it is just taken at face value.

tim goes to the mayor also sucked
i hate both of those guys.

It was an April fool’s joke.

yes the core audience of 12 year olds watching inuyasha UNEDITED so they can hear the word damn from a valiant anime warrior

adult swim sucks ass because of the people that used to watch it, still watch it, and will continue to watch it, and the fact that they have to market shows to those people

Best thing Tim and Eric have ever done.

[media=youtube]Sk-gHgP03yw[/media]
[media=youtube]MG0VGbcMeNM[/media]
[media=youtube]3tI4CbCniBI[/media]

Best thing Tim and Eric have ever done.

[media=youtube]Sk-gHgP03yw[/media]
[media=youtube]MG0VGbcMeNM[/media]
[media=youtube]3tI4CbCniBI[/media]

Youtube and a lot of sites killed Adult Swim . Adult Swim’s audience at one point in time was former fans of Toonami all they had was reserve their weekends for Anime and they would have had a good lineup.

This makes complete and total sense… o wait?

In other news i would gladly kill tim and eric with a tire iron, and enjoy every second of it.

It’s funny for the same reason people think Tao Lin is funny.

I will destroy anyone trying to come at Tim and Eric. I mean, I went to a show they did in Philadelphia and at one point they were spoofing Papa Johns and they just gunned pizza slices at people in the audience. Awesome. BUILDING KICK!

Is philly a pie town?

-pherai@papajohns.com

Despite their main inspiration being one of my favorite comedians (Andy Kaufman) they were fucking terrible and their show wasn’t funny.

you play that shit just like you got your mother fuckin…

I concur, I’ve always been able to laugh my ass off at stoner humor and I’ve never been close to high since the late 90s/early 00s. Tim and Eric was horrible and actually convinced me to stop watching all TV for a time after 10:00pm outside of sports or movies.

Fuck you ****.

[media=youtube]FEjnm1Eaj-o&playnext_from=TL&videos=JSBuUMzj110[/media]

I love that show. And yes you **** “Don’t get it”

They f–ked over Big O fans so f–k em…