Preppopolis: Feb 8th: Kit Kat Palooza

Hahaha shut up.

This past weekend, was a bad weekend for poker.

so i take it theres no fulltilt jersey? what about jeff?

both me and mandel went out really early

none of us were prepared for the kind of conservative play we ran into. At my table it was honestly 2 players playing, me and another guy.

both of us had a decent amount of chips.

until i raised with my pocket 7s and he went over the top with his pocket Js. He had been playing a ridiculous amount of hands (much like myself) so i called him. He won of course. I then went out.

Regardless. For those 45 mins I played great fucking poker, so i don’t feel bad. I did learn some shit though.

Poker is bomb.

Also, its 2:11 AM right now and i am TRASHED!!! I havent been this drunk since myh bday. thank god ian isnt here to pucke on my floor.

i just thought i’d point that out. See you all next zach’s gathering!

now y’all see why i don’t drink with najah anymore. =] jetay probably got the worst of it, just don’t take anything she said too seriously. good times…

lol, yeah, that shit was kinda stupid, but trust me bro, i wasn’t trying shit. thats why i got up. i did like that 4x shot that she gave me though… liqour > white girls

I would expect someone who thinks Clyde Drexler was a better dunker than Shawn Kemp to do something like that. Cmon baby…

what exactly did i do. KISS THE RINGS!!! Clyde > Kemp,

Clyde’s overall accomplishments>Kemp’s for sure

If you think dunk wise he’s doper than Kemp…you must’ve got in contact with Kuaneasy and got some of that Bellevue Bomb. Cause you’re thinking is straight kaka.

The Glide sucked at dunking in NBA JAMS. But Kemp has seven illegitimate children. I’m not sure how that balances out, but I think it means that Clyde is about 10000x smarter, even if he got 5x less action.

orders new MAS stick

EDIT Sticks should be here in two weeks. :bgrin:

If my stick suck so bad Zach, how come people were winning on mine and getting completly waxed on both of yours… Fuck NBA JAM, it was a conspiracy to keep portland down, not like we don’t do a good enough job of it on our own

The best part about NBA JAM was the the creators were unabashed fanboys and tilted the game in the favor of their favorite team. That’s awesome. Great game. I wish there were more games like that.

No, I just got INSANELY frustrated when I was playing on your stick and at first Fierce wasn’t coming out - nothing else going on, just a simple fierce, key to both Cable’s jump gun and Megaman’s EH EH EH EH EH madness - and THEN switch-out not working for the exact same bad Fierce reason. I think your stick is probably okay, but I’m betting 10 to 1 that your Fierce is going to need to be replaced within the next six months if you actually use the stick. I suspect your spring is going bad, which is pretty much the exact same problem Tilt had when I was there. I think it’s because I press on the top half of the button, whereas Tilt kind proved that Portlanders use the lower half of the button. Random but true.

I don’t mind losing if I get beat or play badly, but if I play like a chump it pisses me off. Like the Megaman shot going the wrong way, Tron and Megaman get snapped and Evil Wins - I know that cross-up happens, it’s a game bug and I was trying to be clever, and I’ll groan and say it’s Marvel. But when buttons don’t come out at all, it’s just so sad. I don’t mind when Cable jumps for joy as opposed to AHVB, but goddamn it’s sad when a simple FP doesn’t come out. :smile:

And it’s not about your sticks so much as improving the quality of sticks available at my place. Other sticks are more than welcome, but I shouldn’t have to rely on your generosity when we know full well that one of those days you’re going to Hulk Smash that behemoth. :lol:

The Portland Jailblazers crack me up. I mean, when these Sonics can look down on you, OW! If I was the team owner, I’d be pretty pissed off that I poored that much money into the team and they just stink.

new sticks FTW!

The all white stick was mine, and that’s the stick I like better - but it’s got the same wiggy FP issue that Jetay’s white rainbow buttons stick had, just not nearly as bad. FP is really the only trouble I’ve had with that stick, TMK… ?!? Why does MAS Systems not like FP buttons?!? NO MATTER! ONWARDS TO BETTER STICKS! (And a minor non-surprise that should also be pleasing.)

Yeah - but I actually worked with Mark Cuban, so it’s cooler seeing him have such an interesting team. I’m a little stunned they haven’t won anything yet, but at least they’ve provided a really good team over the years. For as cool as the Rose Garden is… you think they’ve give you better than the Jailblazers. =\

don’t worry bout it. i know you didn’t have any bad intentions, and the respect is much appreciated. just for the record, she’s moroccan. oro-r-r-r-r-ro…

^-- Really? I’m moroccan too, AFAIK. Crazy. She’s the first other moroccan I’ve met. looks up Moroccans on google image search

Nice Zach. First a new poker table, then new sticks. Good shit man.

Someone should bring Tekken over to Zach’s that’d be bomb. Marvel is cool until you miss stuff.

LOL, moroccan, 4real..... damn maybe i should have..... na just jus playin its all good. jus wanted to make it clear that i was doin nada.

Co-sign with mandel, Zig fitna get waxed

you got something to say, preppy? i don’t appreciate that sarcasm boshit. you better watch what you say, before i break my foot off all up in your tron bonne’s ass. chill out, it’s only a brewsky.

Thankfully she doesn’t have hair like my dad. My biological dad (I think people here have only met my step-dad) has crazy brillo-pad hair. ?

I was serious, you punk! My family tree gets weird on my dad’s side - it’s like East German Jewish Moroccan WTF. But it’s my mom’s Scottish/English side that dominates. :sad: (Thankfully for the nose, not so thankfully for how goddamn pale I am.)

Najah seemed cool - being able to hang out and seemingly have fun while the BF geeks out is a pretty good quality.

Tron says she owns Sakura for free. =\