Preppopolis: Feb 8th: Kit Kat Palooza

I did with an Ace high straight lol, followed by Kyle and Row.

Awesome plays by Sean to win the first round after dwindling down to nearly nothing waiting for cards. I’ll try to learn from that patience, but man it’s hard for me to sit and wait. =\

We still on for Friday? Who’s coming besides the great Joe Bray? :rofl:

Seriously who is coming? Drew-Dub got the day off and we were going to come up if people are attending. How much is the buy in?

Super Joe are you going, and if so can I get a ride? For real this time.

skyway will be there: me, minh, and garms

Buy in better be 10 bucks

Werd. No more waiting for Tac-Town.

Possible guest appearance by TOMHILFIGER!!! Passionate Brownie consumer and Tekken legend!

Perhaps you should bring T5 down Robert, should he show up.

Shit I’ll bring over my PS2 and my stick if he’s gonna be there. Gotta facilitate out of towners and all that. I don’t think anyone’s ready for my 4 month untouched Lee. A lot of d 3+4 just to hear the noise. And b 1+2. You know how we do

New additions to the trip are Sam B and Jetay. Possibly Quentin.

wooo big pot tonight :badboy:

^-- Don’t get banned, son. If you win via a straight you didn’t know you had again, I’m pulling out my soccer referee cards and giving you a Red Card Warning. :lol:

lol in my defense i was mad sick that night and i was looking for another hand and missed the straight.

i was real lucky that night tho, lost count of how many high straights i had. :wgrin:

You better watch out, Frank will be at this tourney. Who will win!?

IceNine

or

FrankDaDank

Get ready for the next battle…

i don’t know what that means but ok…

JMar wants money matches.

I’ll money match peeps too, up to say $20 or so.

• Row, Frank, and I split the pot in the end, since the 18-man tourney was taking way too long.
  • Don’t trust Nadja to pour you drinks. Ask Drew if you need details. She’s wicked.
  • Marvel is tight. I’m dedicating my tourney winnings to buying a new stick. Jetay, your stick is delightfully ghetto. Please replace the fierce button or kittens will cry.

Peeps are invited over Feb 3rd for the next poker/gaming at my place. (First Fridays…) :tup:

a lot of aggressive play from skyway this time, by the time i got to 2nd table i was broke as hell til garms finally took me out. keep me away from him and kyle next time :rofl:

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I should come next time.

After being disgusted by poker, marvel restored my faith in games. Good shit to the winners and hope to see everyone again next month.