Preppopolis: Feb 8th: Kit Kat Palooza

OMFG… I need to play everyone again… and get owned by random team scrub again.

I haven’t played anyone in T5 FOREVER (Last time I played someone was vs. Bronson and then some SoCal guys back in August). I’ll try and show up to this. I can possibly get a ride from something like 4:00 or something, and figure it could take around 2 hours to get down there at least, I should be safe on the time.

I’ll check to see if I’m supposed to be doing anything else (no job atm), and I’ll get bak to ya in this thread. Most likely I’ll see everyone there.

~Curtis

This sounds like fun… what games DO you guys play there? I’ll probly head up to this next one with my buddy… I hope the stick I ordered will get here in time…:wgrin:

Zach you better still have these in the summer cause I wanna come. And we should play XvsSF, yeah!

hm. i do have an a-board, so maybe i’ll get an actual xvsf board… :smile:

Thats fantastic

Zach, you should always record Marvel matches from these get togethers. Those matches were pretty fun. It’d be sick if you like took pictures of the people that won the poker tourney along with what hands they won with. Gettin all sick with it and shit!

I love how most of the first hour is just Rob (mostly), Jetay, and myself talking crap. And DrewDub I think complaining about supers not coming out.

Is Portland coming up again next week? We had a blast last time.

well, i was talking crap at all hours but… its all good though cuz Jmar is still taking peoples welfare checks

those marvel movies from last time must be pretty funny. everyone missing easy stuff over and over, with Rob’s soul calibur commentary as the audio. wowzers.

I can bring T5, GGX2#R, SFAC, CVS2 (if I can find it), and for sure my T5 stick and maybe my new custom stick if its done by feb3 (doubtful).

First Off: I pwn Jetay in every “black game that involves money” except maybe Basketball.

second: Who is Paulie

Third: I pwn Jetay in everything actually

You talk big.

There’s hoops at the end of my street.

I shall provide the Tekken action. And I shall emerge as the nastiest in all of Pugest Sound.

In order to adapt to your odd culture I purchased a few weeks ago and am currently playing Tekken 5.

Zach! Hopefully I can make the next get together. I hear you have some beastly poker tournaments at your house.

BTW…do you have a copy of CVS2 yet? If not, I can bring one =]

Edit: Just read the first page. Go go cvs2!

And for that, you will BURN IN HELL!!!

My CvS2 is probably worse than yours, so if you’ve got an unscratched disc, that would probably be better than what I got… =\

That’d be cool. Don’t beast on me in poker. :smile:

Who is Paullee? Just some random asian guy…:wgrin:

I have an uncle named Paul Lee, he got into a fight with Bruce Lee and ran away, and always says Hey ohh Hey…

My 8th grade science teacher trained under Bruce Lee in Wing Chun when Bruce was in Seattle!:wgrin: