Plaza Bonita TilT

im goin tonight around 5-6
wtf why pay .75 cents f00, lets get some games in at plaza

I should be able to.

I’ll hit you up if everything goes according to plan.

sure thing.

u got my new # right?

310-619-____

I’ll probably come to, if you dont mind

no you can’t

Don PM me your number.

good shit all around yesterday
don toss me a pm if ya need a ride to plaza or whatever

gg chris ;( comeback king

I came anyhow and got took!

anybody know when kof xi players go and what sticks the cabs have?

i’m learning the game right now and i want to play against other people =P

Fernando = best improved marvel player

I play! well im getting into it and am looking for comp too =]. chula has comp buttons on their cab. sticks at both plaza and chula are about the same tho. as far as when players go, its usually pretty random with no consistant players at all =].

I’m not sure who else plays, but I’m pretty much in the same boat you’re in. I’m not all that hot in KOF, so if you’re hoping for someone with uber skillz I’m afraid I fall short … regardless tho I’d be happy to play at either here or Chula, just post up. Hopefully we can get some matches in eh?

@OriginaL_DA: When do you go and where do you go? I’d like to get some games in too!

i come from mira mesa, so probably the weekend is the best time for me to play since 805 south traffic in the afternoon sucks on weekdays.

maaayyyybe next sunday but i’m not sure.

well i go to either plaza or chula most fridays…it depends on who posts or who i hear is going. but 90% of the time i post when i’ll be going and where. so if you wanna catch me, just look on these boards =].

so who all would be down for a tourney sometime in the near future at plaza?
I spoke to gam an he could put it on tourney mode if we wanted an there wouldnt be a problem if we wanted to throw one, seeing as there are like 0 marvel tournies in our area.
post up

ps.chris theres no way we can get it dropped to .25 thats up gams general manager.

i’d go (even though i aint good)…whoop up on derreck:arazz:
stop winking at me fernando:lovin:

just kidding derreck:lovin: …but u still get :tdown:

it gives you confidence at t5, you know it haha!

jose…look at fernando’s ava.

yo ummm if anybody lives near SDSU, there is a Marvel Machine with T5 also. we can throw tournaments there =)

Ill go its been a wile since anyones had a tournament.:nunchuck: