Plaza Bonita TilT

wearin a teflon vest edgar, your cable will be be shootin blanks ^^

Is anyone going today?

ill go if someone else does, be there around 6 or so

i’ll see if i can make it today

lalo, if ya need a ride home ill hook u up
cya guys there

to the plaza regulars, hit me up/txt me to get some games in, takin advantage of it while I have the free time, and yes I screen my calls

619-781-2279

just found ur message fernando. i’ll keep ur # for games in the future :wink:

cant today but ill be there tommorow at around 4 or 5 hope theres some marvel heads to try my new iron man moves on.:smokin:

kof xi tomorrow?

i’ll try and make it for marvel and kofxi =]

I like the buttons a lil better at chula, but plaza is okay I guess. Count me in for kofXI tomorrow, what time you guys?

i’ll be there by 7

Whos going tonight? i get off at work at 3 today so if anyone can give me a ride if games are going tonight ill head on down.

Sorry guys, forgot I’m having guests over tonight so I don’t think I’ll be able to make it today. :sad: There’s actually a slim chance I might be able to go but it’s gonna be really late (maybe around 9 or 10 and that’s if everbody leaves by then.) Sucks not being able to play you guys but I still want my kof fix, so if anybody still wants to play tomorrow, chula or plaza, I’m in.

GG’s today.

Anyways let’s try to make Plaza like a regular thing? Like with GTA it was Tuesdays and Thursdays everyone went. Friday night a good regular time?

And any day after that post here to see if people are going to go.

Competition makes mvc2 fun! Let’s get the scene running again, then we could travel to tournaments.

EDIT:

oh gg’s at Chula also. The cab is pretty good there too, screen is kinda too close for my tastes, but the buttons and everything work perfect.

Also…big thanks to Gam for fixing the Plaza buttons ON THE SPOT. Thats some good arcade work.

you know im down for fridays
ps
props to mr.tilt
gg all around

anyone going today sat? i think rob, ernesto, me and maybe ruben might go.

Post Up!!! Games Tonight!!!

i randomly vistied plaza bonita on sunday since i live like 1 mile away and there was comp for MVC2. probably just like 4 people playing, a couple people from the legendary GTA days and the asian dude that works there i think his name is gam and plays tekken. im glad he left T5 to beat us up at MVC2. GGz

i’ve only seen him play marvel once. and he did some spiral/sent stuff that i can’t remember exactly but i remember being amazed. would like to see him play marvel more often

I am bored an heading to tilt for Marvel, i’ll be there at 6:50 and stay till 7:20 if no one shows up, late.