Old unnecessary thread

I guess I’ll have to ask for a shipping quote as well since we’re all waiting for the InPins.

Shipping to 95206?

Pm sent in regards to inpin ps2/ps3 converter.

interested in an inpin adapter. arizona, 85234 zip code. thanks.

interested in 1x(JLF) and 10x(OBSF-30) what is shipping cost to 90230 Thanks

Hey laugh. I can’t actually PM anyone yet (I’m only a lurker) but I want to let you know that the price is ok. Please notify me as soon as the converters are available. Thanks.

Are the inPin adapters compatible with these PSX pads?

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=178528

THANKS!

Soon as you restock those Inpin’s I want one. :wink:

I too am interested in a inPin or the other adapter that is in testing still, either should do fine with the stick I am rebuilding. I’ve sent a PM for a quote.

Very interested in InPin, PM sent for shipping quote, thanks!

how many obsf-30 sanwa buttons u have?

Sorry can’t PM yet!

Thanks for responding quickly i"ll setup a paypal account. can you hold these parts for me 2-3 days, while i set everything up?

Can you PM me the shipping cost for:

1x JLF-TP-8Y-SK (Dark Hai)
6x OBSF-30 (Dark Hai)
2x OBSM-30 button plugs

to 75248? Thanks!

Hi Laugh, did my 2 converters get mailed out already or do I have to wait for you to get some more?

how much for 6 dark hai sanwa 2 yellow sanwa

shipped to 70611

hey laugh, i would want to grab another converter (either inpin or the other one you were talking about). let me know whenever its back on stock or if i can get the other converter. thanks.

sent you a PM laugh with some questions.

I wanted to send a pm (but apparently I don’t have 5 post count on this site)

Any who, you know the estimate of sending an InPin converter to 95864?
Also, are you up for trading some items (no idea how I would ship stuff to Korea though… been awhile since I ever shipped anything to Korea)?

Got a stick and buttons from laugh and he was great to deal with. Got my order from Korea in less then 10 days. Used paypal. Don’t hesitate to do business with him!

How much would 2 Sanwa sticks be shipped to 01002? Also, what is involved in putting these in an SF4 SE stick? Lizardlick claims that one model number off is a perfect drop in, so how would this one differ?

Also, do you sell octagon restrictors or bat tops?

just got my converter. thanks a lot!