Old unnecessary thread

Hey Laugh you got any Super Gun parts left, pm me anything you have thanks!

hey laugh, can i get in on one converter when you have some on stock? also, if i buy a JLF-TP-8Y-SK, can i order a white balltop vs a dark hai one?

hi laugh if u still have some sanwa buttons and sanwa stick on stock please pm. very interested to buy the parts u have for sale. thanks

hey laugh, no need to notify me anymore about the inpin. I just bought one from a member here. Thanks though.

Hi Laugh,

I’m interested in an Inpin converter when it’s back in stock. My zipcode is 94086 (Sunnyvale, CA). I’m new here so I’m still unable to PM.

Thanks.

I’ve lurked here, but never posted so I can’t PM either. I’d be interested in 2 inPin converters (or functional equivalent) for the PS2 15th anniversary sticks I have. Shipping is to 84020.

I know you’re buried right now, so I appreciate you taking the time for us!
-TehViking

Finally got my converters. US Customs decided to hold them for a few weeks, but they got here just fine. They work great also.

will a inpin converter work with a psx custom joystick to xbox 360?

I’m interested in 6 dark hai OBSF-30s and 2 Sanwa button plugs.

Shipping to 89011.

Thanks.

if i am right, its only for pc/ps3.

ic… thanks, there wouldn’t happen to be one that converts psx to xbox360?

that i’m not too sure of. If anything check out this thread.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=132493

jesus thats expensive… thanks for the info. mcuh appreciated :tup:

hey laugh,

msg me about the inpin converters.

thanks!

Waiting on a paycheck, but just out of curiousity so I know what the price is, I was wondering if you could tell me the shipping for US 24558.

1 x InPin Converter

Can you send me a price quote for one of em? Davidofoo@gmail.com is my paypal

do you have octagonal restrictor for sanwa???

I’m interested in 1 JLF-TP-8Y-SK (Dark Hai), 6 dark hai OBSF-30s, and 2 Sanwa button plugs.

Shipping to 92683.

Thanks.

(hahaha exact same as BSTylee!)

contact me at jasonneeeee@hotmail.com

Looking for 2 of the InPin converters, would love to know when they’ll be available and price shipped to 95621. Thanks.

Hi! I’m interested in two JLF-TP-8Y-SK (Dark Hai). That’s all. Shipped to Canada, postal code S7N 4K2.

I can be reached by PM or email at willem.s.dejong@gmail.com

Thanks, Laugh! Right now, you’re the only source for JLF sticks!