Old unnecessary thread

If ever you get a chance, let me know if it works with non dual-shock PS1 pcb. I’d be interested.

Do you think that the new converters will be up by the time the InPins are restocked? Or will it be a little further in the future?

Edit

Got my inpin today and it is working and in great condition! Thanks for a smooth transaction laugh!

waiting patiently for the Inpin converters to be back in stock.

laugh let me know when you get my paypal message please.

Laugh, what’s the name of these new converters? Would like to know so I can keep up with any reviews that may pop up.

laugh, i think i’m going to need to grab another InPin. a friend of mine wants one and I’ll let you know next week.

Got my InPin yesterday, thanks Laugh!

Me too. THANKS!

hey ryan. got my inpin and buttons. thanks a lot :smiley:

how much for 1 converter shipped to 44112? when theyre back instock of course

same for a converter shipped to 32303

im interested in one of those inpin…how much is shipping to 98506

Im interested in the inpin or the other new converter you found, for my Nubytech SF 15th anniversary stick, will send you PM

laugh, please let us know about that new converter asap cause i still needed one more and a JLF from you.

thanks.

Laugh, I have PM-ed you as well and I would like to buy a inPin convertor off you as well when you get some in stock. Thanks heaps.

I would be interested in the InPin convertor as well
Let me know when the new convertor is available and if it offers full compatibility such as PSX/PS2 Play when using the PS3

Let me know how much is shipping to this zip code

hey im actually from canada, just curious whats the cost of shipping to m4l2t4? thanks

I’m interested in an inPin converter. How much for shipping to 93230?