Old unnecessary thread

pm sent

pm sent

payment sent, thanks for the quick reply

Was it ever determined if vibration for PS2 pads works when using a MadCatz 360 wired controller with the XConveretor360?

Thanks Laugh! The shipping speed was godlike! My friend paid for it on Monday and we got the package today. 5 day shipping from Korea to California? WTF?!

Thanks again! The converters are great!

Sent you a PM for total shipping to El Paso (79902) for xbox converter and inPin converter.

Yo laugh…were you able to test my xconvertor?

hello how much would 2 xbox 360 converters be for area code 77429?

Laugh, let me know when I can send you the money. paypal still takes a couple of days to move the money over, right?

So I read early on in this thread the InPin doesn’t work on the ps2 15th ae stick. But I’ve read other parts of the site that says it does. Just curious if maybe it was updated or something. Also curious if the 360 converter is compatible with the 15th ae.

[it depends on which version of the sfac stick you are trying. the 3.5v works but the 8v (and i’m not sure this has been confirmed) does not. there is a 7.5v version too but i don’t know if it’s been tested.

also the 3.5v works on xconverter, once again not sure about the others](http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=6304229&postcount=1)

Ryan, I just got my parts and in good condition.

After a couple of hours of play-testing I have to say that the Myoungshin stick is turning out to be my favorite over the 305. The 305 is kinda loose (more than what I expected), and real hard for me to get diagonals. I bet it’s just my play style, so for now Myoungshin Fanta>> Crown 305. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and the buttons are top! Perfect balance, not too soft, not too hard, just great!

Thanks again Ryan, will order again and probably soon. :wink:

Got my InPin converter today. Took only 4 days via Airmail from Korea to U.S.

Thanks, laugh! :tup:

hey whatsup laugh

i’d like a shipping quote for 1 [XConverter 360] to 27265

much thanks

pm sent ! :slight_smile:

got my parts, he even sent a replacement button 'cause one of them was broken.
Thank you!
Laugh is the best

payment sent via paypal + pm’d & emailed :slight_smile:

Hey Laugh, how much shipping for a single converter to the UK? THX.

hey laugh did you get my payment + pm + email ? lol

Hey Laugh can you give me a shipping quote for the ps3 adapter to zip code 91016 in the US. Thanks!