Old unnecessary thread

Hey Laugh. I’d like to order one of those Xconvertor 360’s from you. I don’t have 5 posts, so I can’t send you a PM yet. Could you send me one and tell me how to go about ordering?

s/m

Want to order an XConvertor360

Hello Laugh,

I don’t have 5 posts yet so I cannot PM(same as people above). Could you please send me the buying information also please?

I am interested in an XConverter360(maybe 2 of them).

Thank you in advance.

Laugh Pmd…

PM Sent

pm sent

Sup Laugh, would like to order XConverter360 and an Inpin from you. I don’t have 5 posts. Please send me a pm with a quote for shipping to CA 91101 and how I can pay you?

Hi Laugh can I order an Xconverter360 please.

Its being shipped to london. I’ll paypal you today but to confirm its $23 + $7 (shipping to london)?

Thanks

laugh my ship will make a stop some time on this deployment so when im in korea im gonna buy some shit off u hopefully in person we can meet up see you soon in korea.

PM sent

I don’t know when I’ll be able to afford this gadget, but it’s nevertheless appreciated. $23 for one of these is a much better deal than $100 for that thing XCM was selling. Question… will this work with the limited edition Sega Saturn joypads made for the Playstation 2? I’ve had problems in the past with converters not working with this controller. Hell, some Playstation 2 games won’t even play nice with it…

laugh, sent ya a pm

yes, it was the 2nd controller i tried on my 360 right after my namco stick.

Hey laugh i was wondering if i could could get a quote for 1 inpin and 1 xconverter to 63043 MO

what button is the middle button on the ps2 to pop up the xbox os screen

id like to buy an inpin and xconverter360. pms sent! shipping to 92507

Hi Laugh,

PM sent

InPin converter will work with an american PS2 stick, right? Just making sure before I possibly get one.

Laugh sent off pkg today…

Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Collection stick.

Laugh, I want 2 converters I sent you a PM dude!!!

THX