Old unnecessary thread

pm sent, looking to buy an xconverter.

Shipping so fast

Can’t believe how fast the xconverter360 arrived. Thanks Ryan.

Has anybody tried the Xconvertor with the MC Cthulhu?

can i get a quote to zip code 94116 for a 360 converter?

Thanks for the converters and the positive feedback Ryan!

Laugh:

Thanks for the advice - just installed the myoungshin fanta into my saulabi 4K - what a difference! Appreciate the quick turnaround.

laugh, sorry to trouble you, but i wanted to change my order to 2 xconverters 360’s instead of one. i sent a pm. that okay? or did you already process my order?

Im interested in the x converter and was wondering if its compatible with the G25 wheel.

what do you think about the old ps2 logitech driving force pro wheel working on the xconverter? i’m seriously considering tracking down another one if there is even a slight chance it will.

the G25 is compatible with the ps2 and ps3.

hello. may i please get info on connection type (usb, ps2) and cost (item + shipping) to 92571? i’m interested in the whole setup (box, stick, buttons, etc) not just the stick or buttons.

[media=youtube]LePBqr7h9mg[/media] @0:22

looks like this site has them too: http://www.stick.pe.kr/shop/list.php?ca_id=1004000000000000000

myung-shin & stiffness = middle tight

preferably a ps3 usb connection. no converter. but i do have a converter, so are there different connection types?

thank you.

Does the XConverter 360 work with Mayflash sticks with PS2 port?

Received my inPin from laugh last week. Works like a charm! Thank you so much! Will be ordering the XConverter360 soon. =)

i’m talking about the driving force pro that came out with the launch of gran turismo 4 for ps2! it’s a ps2 only wheel haha

THANKS LAUGHH!!

the goods is arrived!!!thanks!!thanks!!the adapter perfect work!!

:slight_smile:

Positive feedback left. Thanks!

Hi Laugh, could you please tell me the price of this stick with shipping to London.

pm sent

I cant pm yet but. I am interested in a inpin converter shipped to las vegas 89145 could you send me a pm with the total cost? thank you… I cant believe frys in vegas is out of stock of the converters.

Do you know which parts are in korean Tekken 6BR Arcade? i want to order those.