Old unnecessary thread

PM sent

Hi, im italian guys,

i’m very interested for xconverter 360

How much the shipping to italy?

do you accept paypal?

thanks

febas

Hi, I would be interested in buying one or two of these ps2 => x360 converters.

Considering that I’m living in france, how much would it cost me with shipping.

I can’t PM because I’m new so if you PM me please send me your email.

Thanks.

hello, i too would like to buy a ps2 - x360 converter i live in michigan can you send me a pm with the info/steps to order

Thanks laugh, payment sent :slight_smile:

Hey Laugh, I’m interested in the InPin PS2-PS3 converter. Drop me a PM when you get a chance!

Hi laugh,
I send you pm with my information

thanks

febas

I’ve sent you a PM, laugh.

Money sent! Can’t wait to play Death Smiles with a stick :slight_smile:

So these only work for PS1/2 PCB’s? If so what’s the extra USB port on the left side of the converter for? I would have assumed that’s compatibility for PS3.

You need to have a wired 360 pad in the USB-slot for the PS2 pad to sync. The wired 360 pad won’t work to play with in that slot, but after syncing you can always unplug it and put it into the second USB-slot on the Xbox 360.

if you dont have paypal…is there a way to pay with your credit card?

If i bought multiple adapters from you (like 3 of em) would shipping be any more? I’m considering buying some, but i’d like to save on them as much as i can.

You do not have to have a paypal account to send money using a credit card with paypal.

payment sent Now :slight_smile:

Febas

what’s good laugh glad to see that you’re still around selling and i’m interested in the ps2 > 360 converter since tourneys run off 360 version of games nowadays.

PM sent sir

Anyone here try one of those XConverters yet? If they work well I’m interested, cause I don’t feel like buying 2 to 3 different sticks or modding after my last botched attempt haha.

Hey Laugh, I got the converters today. Haven’t had a chance to try mine out yet but everything looks like it arrived in good condition, thanks!

Look through this thread a bit. There’s also a converter thread in Tech Talk where you can find info on it.

Sent you a PM laugh