Old unnecessary thread

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I am postin this from my phone and can’t check 24 pages of thread to get the answer so… Can any of those Korean sticks fit in an unmodded SF4 se case?

Laugh I replied to your pm.

I sent a PM about the InPin converters. =)

laugh,

thanks for your PM! Don’t have 5 posts yet so here’s my final order:

1 x Crown CWL306 balltop stick red = $23
10 x Crown 203A buttons red = $25
1 x JLF-TP-8Y-SK = $23
16 x OBSF-30 = $40

I’ll go with Airmail for this. PM me the payment method. :wgrin:

The SE stick will need to be modded to fit that Will.

Thanks for the parts Laugh! Arrived nice and quick.

Hey, Laugh, I sent you a PM, sorry for the ignorance though! I’m definitely interested in buying an inpin in a few weeks though, so I’ll hit ya up then.

I need your paypal info, I want to buy 1 inpin converter.

gr

Hi again laugh! Thanks once again for the fast and well shipped inPins!

I need 5 more now. One of em might have to be sent separately from the other 4 thou. All five have households in Sweden as their destination thou.

So, to make this easier, feel free to PM me with the shippingpossibilities for 1, 4 and 5 inPin converters so we can decide if we want all 5 sent to the same place or not.

hey laugh, would it be possible to buy one of those 20 ascii 4x memory paks off of you at evo? if not thats ok, just askin

h

Payment has been sent for 5 inPin converters. All 5 is to be sent to the same address as last time, specified in the Paypal note.

Thanks for fast and smooth dealing

ramen

Hey Laugh, just wanna let you know that I received the items early last week. It arrived much sooner than anticipated and it even came in a cute box printed in Korean. I initially thought it was a box of ramen noodles lol.

Thanks for the awesome transaction. I gave you positive feedback.

Looking forward to doing business with you again. :tup:

hey laugh, just wanna let u know i’ve made the payments. will be waiting for the item to arrive. if you don see the money, let me know…

Laugh, I wanted to finally give you an update. Tested the inPin adapter, works great. Do not hesitate to do business with him, as he is very professional and ships fast, even when using Airmail.

alright laugh, if you’re there I’ll try and catch ya, just look for the guy playing SFEX lol. If not then hope to see ya another time.

I PMed you, Laugh.

Inpin Converters

Hey Jack, thanks for the information. I would like two of the converters. My zip code is 41056. The thread said $20 bucks apiece, how much will shipping run me?

I appreciate it Sir.

-Tony

What is the height from bottom of stick to mounting plate on the korean sticks and which is stiffest?

Hey Laugh, sorry to jack to thread but I wanted to say good job at pool 15. I know you didn’t make it out of the pool but you did great. I was rooting you on and giving you some support after you lost your first match. I also bought a converter from you. You have an awesome Ryu!

dsa

All 5 converters have arrived! Thanks again for a fast delivery laugh!