Old unnecessary thread

pmed

Thanks Kajoq!

The meshball is actually Black. It was a very nice day and natural lighting made everything seem brighter :rofl:

I believe Akihabara is getting them in again soon!

I’ve been looking at Mod options for the MayFlash Arcade stick, and was planning to mod it as soon as it starts to break down ( im still waiting for it to ship in)

Looking through its mod thread, i came down to the issue of 28mm buttons T_T

Just for future reference, the Crown 203A snap-in can be Quick Disconnected right?

Also how much would the markup be if i wanted:

8 buttons
or
6 buttons 2plugs

I still havent decided yet because this will be the first thime ill play on a stick, but id like to see what options are available to me you know? :slight_smile:

PS, unfortunately i still cant send or respond to pms ^_^.

i almost forgot = Shipping info is Flushing NY, 11355

Sent PM for inpin

I tried sending PMs but i think i dont have enough post counts yet so >

I want to confirm prices of
8x Crown 203A (Yellow) in addition to Quick Disconnects for each of Them ( That would be 16 right?)
or
6x Crown 203A (Yellow) with Quick Disconnects for each of them (Im guessing 12?)
No plugs this time, i realized MAyflashes takes 28mm and i dont want to file it down.

S+H should remain about the same right?

if i order the white saulabi 4k stick from you instead of play asia would i save much more on shipping? its 30 bucks from them.

id have to make the educated guess of YES. Play-Asia is known for overcharging Shipping and Handling since they are an international Marketing Group >_> they will charge you EMS regardless and still take over a week

Interrested in a inPin converter

Hi laugh!

Id like to buy several inPin converters from you but I cant pm you due to low post-count.

Feel free to pm me with your paypal details so I can order them from you.

Thanks!

//CheesAbuser :karate:

PM’ed ya Laugh

inPins

Hi again laugh!

I am interrested in placing an order for a total of 7 inPin converters.

Feel free to pm me with the paypal info that I will need.

payment sent

Hi again laugh, payment is sent, I choose the faster shipping service, as stated in the paypal payment.

Cant wait to test out there converters :karate: !!!

pm sent

PM sent for an InPin, thanks in advance!

Payment sent, let me know if there are any problems.

sweet

Holy crap, recieved my 7 inPins this morning, took less than 3 days for the them to reach my doorstep here in Sweden. Sure as hell wasnt expecting it to be this fast !

Choose the fast shipping people, its worth it:).

Thanks for a great deal laugh !!!

Hey laugh, just recieved my Crown Buttons today, 7 day delivery through air mail :slight_smile:

only problem is, i dont know how to connect the QD to the stick prongs of the Crowns, they are like 2 pins lol. My only option is either solder directly or learn how to QD them. any help?

If possible, i’d like to know the specs on the Male quick disconnects, so i dont purchase the wrong one to go with the female .110" QDs that i have.

I know there are male .110" but they all have different gauge rates, and i have no clue what the size of the prong on th ebuttons are, ther are roughly 1mm in diameter…

PS: they also have a pretty solid feel to them, almost like a slightly stiffer sanwa button :slight_smile:

EDIT: lol i almost cried wheni realized i needed Quick Disconnect terminals to attach to the prongs to link up withthe Quick Disconnects that are attached to the wires… X_x

i hope radio shack or home depot will carry these or i might have to order again lol…

EDIT: radio shack does not carry Male QDs, or QDs in general T_T.

Sent you a pm there laugh. :tup:

hey laugh,

could you send me a quote for the following items

1 x Myoungshin Fanta stick black(low stiffness right?)
1 x Crown CWL306 balltop stick red
10 x Crown 203A buttons red
1 x JLF-TP-8Y-SK
16 x OBSF-30

I’m still choosing between Crown or Myoungshin as I’ve always been playing with Japanese sticks.

Post to Malaysia, postcode 58200 if you can. Thanks.

How is the stiffness on the Myoungshin and CWL303? Are the loose like jlf’s or are they tighter like broke in happs?

I sent you a pm laugh about buying one of your converters.

EDIT: Make that “2” converters.