Old unnecessary thread

Laugh, I sent you a PM

dang, didn’t see ya at evo laugh, well I don’t know what you look like so that didn’t help matters either. I’ll still take the 4X pack if you’re willing to sell it.

i mad should have bought it from you at evo, i didn’t know about it till it was over…

hey Laugh, just got my parts today in perfect condition. man that was quick! i’ll be posting my stick collection soon and it will be complete with the parts i bought from you. if i need more parts in the future, i won’t hesitate to contact you. thanks again!

-vinnie

do u have a GT-Y ?

laugh, thanx for the parts. Took me a while to collect it from the post office thought…will be in touch if I need more n nice dealing with you.

laugh. Coast here. i need to buy a converter from you…the inpin one…let me know when u can hook me up bro…thanx

hi laugh, i need to to buy you stick and button, if you still have. can you send to me a pm please ? i I can’ t because i have not enough posting count.

thanks

i am interesting by:

1 Myoungshin Fanta stick
2 Taeyoung Fanta stick
10 Crown 203A snap-in buttons
thanks

Know you’re busy, laugh, but I did send another PM about the InPin converter. Get back to me when you can.

need 1 jlf dark hai and 6 obsn dark hai to 89081 whats the total going to b?

also does it come or do you sell the flat mount plate? if so how much?

Is there a stock page or something with what you have in stock or is everything on the front available? I’m looking into order an inpin converter but I wanna be sure it’s in stock first.

-DJ-

hi laught i sent pm about stick and button

Hey there, i’m interested in the inpin converter, but i have a question:

With a ps2 stick, can i play ps2 AND ps3 games ON ps3??

and how much would it be for 2 inpins converters+shipping to Sandiego…?

Hi Laugh, I sent you pm. Well~ two pms on accident I think because I wasn’t sure if my first one went through x_x

But yeah, I changed the quantity I wanted between them, so I actually want to buy two inpin converters, and my location is Washington state for the shipping.

Thanks

laught,
i replied you for the total price
i can pay you now as possible with paypal

shipping to hawaii

hello im interested in buying a taeyoung fanta stick 8 dark hai buttons and 2 yellow sanwa buttons. shipping to to hilo hawaii zip code 96720

laugh- please oh please keep us updated on the ps1/2 -> 360 converters!

Ive left you some feed back Laugh, cheers again.