Old unnecessary thread

Inpin converter is freakin amazing. Thanks!!!

How much for:
10 x Sanwa OBSF-30
2 x Sanwa OBSM-30 button plugs
shipped to USA 73159

Hi, could I get an inpin quote to 47715? Thanks.

1x JLF
6x OBSF-30
USA 93711
Thanks!

laugh i was wondering
do the jlf’s come with a wire harness?

laugh, paypal works for me, just PM me the total price with the paypal info. Sorry I can’t PM you back, I haven’t reached my 5 post limit yet.

Hi laugh, this is my first post, so havent hit the 5 post limit. Just enquiring as to the price of shipping 1x jlf sk and 8x obsf 30 buttons to the UK??

thanks laugh… shipment got here (CA, USA) n 9 days! :rock:

buttons are hellllllllla sensitive :wgrin:

pm sent

I got my parts in a couple of days ago. Everything was packaged well and exactly what I ordered! Shipping was faster than I expected considering the distance.

I highly recommend buying from laugh!

laugh, payment has been sent. thanks~

thanks a lot laugh. just got my jlf and obsf-30s in.

1x InPin
1x JLF
4x OBSF-30
4x Button Plugs
-USA 07753

May I please have a quote on that, kind sir!

ryan, i sent payment for my

2X JLF
12X sanwa obsf-30s

Let me know when it ships. Thanks again laugh

got my parts this week, thanks man.

I tried to post in the feedback thread but I couldn’t for some odd reason. There is no quick reply box at the bottom of the thread

here’s what i did with the buttons/stick i got from you man… arcade stick >$100 :party:

PM sent… thanks~

Hi laugh,

Can I get a quote for 2x OBSM-30 button covers shipped to 94043?

Thanks!

Hey laugh, could you PM me a quote for 2x stick fanta Myoungshin , for shipping to the LIMA ? thanks.

I can’t post in the trading outlet, so I just thought I would let those interested in doing business with Laugh how my transaction went down.

Laugh sent an invoice to my PayPal 4/9. I paid 4/10.
Laugh PMed me his confirmation that he shipped my inPin converters 4/14.
I received my converters on 4/20 via regular AirMail in Wisconsin. ~6 days, 4 business days total. That is faster than sending things Parcel Post across the country in my experience!

The converters work great. My boyfriend even says that the inPin is better than the TAC converter and has better input timing. I really hope Sony doesn’t cripple this converter in any future updates.

I am hesitant buying from people online sometimes because I do not know the person and overseas people on eBay are kind of shady. Laugh is the complete opposite. He was very professional but cared about my transaction and replied to every PM I had. I highly recommend him. Thank you so much, Laugh.