Old unnecessary thread

Laugh, any chance that in the future you’ll carry other button colors or brands?

I just wanted to drop a plug for laugh, he is an awesome guy to deal with. Due to an understandable mix-up I got a part I hadn’t ordered, but he sent me the correct one for free shipping. I chose to hang onto the other part. Great seller!

Just went to my mailbox and there was my inPin converter! Exactly 1 week to ship from Korea to SoCal. Thanks laugh!! Now to play some SF!! :smiley:

Thanks for responding friend
these are the components that interest me at the moment:
1 x green stick Myoungshin Fanta
1 x Crown CWL305 square purple stick actuator.

si que llegaron rapido XD !

Just got my inPin converter in the mail today, shippping time exactly as stated and converter packed and protected very well. Works great on hori sticks! thanks laugh!

Hi, I was wondering what the cost would be for 6x OBSF-30 shipped to 90024

Hey Laugh,
I’m interested in 2 InPin converters. How much would it cost for them to 99301?

Sorry I can not even send PM 2 missing post
ok I’m interested in buying
But sending me reach the door of my house or should I pick?
pay any extra tax?
forgiveth questions but ryan is the first time to buy out

hey laugh, the converter came in today thanks! It was pretty funny when my mom handed me the package… she thought someone sent me instant noodles LOL

My converter came through today. yet another happy customer I am…

Just got my converter today…very fast shipping…Thanks a bunch Ryan

can i get a quote for 8 OBSF-30’s shipped to 23238.

hey laugh i got my converter and buttons earlier this week.

everything looks good.

thanks man!

Hey Laugh

Sent you a PM about the INpin converters
Let me know if you got it

Thanks

Got my stuff today, Laugh. Enjoying it a lot.

parts quote

hey Laugh, i was wondering if you could give me a figure for 2xMyoungshin Fanta (green) and 16xCrown 203c buttons (green) shipped to 98002. thanks a bunch!

-vinnie

InPin converter from Korea to San Francisco in three days. THREE DAYS. All sorts of amazing.

Hey laugh, i sent a pm for 6 obsf-30 dark hai sanwa buttons, could you let me know if got it? Thanks

Hey.

I’m in business for 1 InPin converter, but I’ll need to know two things. Do you only take paypal, and how much is shipping to 97701?

hey laugh, im interesting buying some stuff of ya, and how much it will cost to ship to New Zealand - Auckland?

2 InPin converters
if you have in stock =)