Old unnecessary thread

Sent out another order, this time for 8 blue screw ins. Paypal’d - let me know when you get it. =)

Hey Ryan, I got my parts in over spring break. Not quite sure which day, since I was gone, but you sent them out March 11th, so it was about 10 days either way. Thanks.

Hey laugh, could you PM me a quote for one sanwa JLF, and 6 OBSF-30 pushbuttons, for shipping to the UK? thanks.

hey laugh check pm?

bronson

yea dark hai is fine, but i need to know 1st if i can wire the signal and ground to the switches bc the PCB i am using doesnt have common ground

if not i might go for a Myoungshin Fanta stick (black), not sure yet but they are the same price anyway

and for the buttons i think i will go for Crown 203A snap-in buttons(black) instead of the sanwa ones. i will need 8

waiting for ur PM:wgrin:

sent a pm.

Might be intrested in ordering another 6 obsf and another JLF. shipping 92683

Email me for total price jasonneeeee@hotmail.com

Thanks

sent you a PM, not sure if it went through or not. Ship to Canada?

hey laugh, just wondering if there’s any updates on when my order will be shipped. Thanks.

pm sent for a price quote

Hey Ryan, did you see my pm?

I sent you a pm.

payment sent… Thanks alot

Sent you a PM laugh

sent you couple mps =P and payment sent

edit nvm just saw ur MP thx alot, just wanted to make sure u send 8 buttons instead of 6

Hey laugh, I was thinking, maybe you should edit your first post to include a ballpark estimate of what shipping is. I think people are getting scared off by shipping costs.

For example: Airmail for me was $7 from Korea to Massachusetts for two sticks. Gamingnow and Lizard Lick are going to be 5-6 to start with anyway. I don’t know how much EMS was, but laugh’s prices are very competitive, but shipping does take longer. It took ~10 days for me to get my parts, but I’m fine with that since I saved $12 versus Gamingwow’s prices. It’s not like I’ve been able to find a SE stick yet anyway.

Sent you a pm regarding payment :slight_smile:

Sent PM for shipping quote

looking for JLF shiped to USA 95678

great stuff laugh! got my items today, ordered 1 and a half a week ago! Thanks! ordering more soon.