Old unnecessary thread

you can ship to argentina?

Hey, laugh!
Thanks for the inPin I got a short while ago.
Now I’m wondering if you could send me a quote on how much it would be for one JLF (any color) to 85282.

I’m interested in the JLF (dark hai) and six (6) OBSF40 sanwa buttons (dark hai). Do you still have them in stock?

Hey laugh, I’ve sent you a PM as well. Thanks. :slight_smile:

JLF showed up Laugh, thanks a bunch

Hey bro, sent you a pm! :]

Hi laugh, I also sent you a PM :smiley:

just waitin on them converters… really want to purchase 2 :smiley:

Just wanted to let Laugh and everyone else know, I got my parts in 5 days from Korea. By from this man. The stuff is well packaged.

Korea to St. Louis in 5 days is crazy for standard shipping.

Thanks again Laugh.

Hey laugh i just got my parts in the mail. Took 3 days from time of shipping. This man works miracles!

PM Sent parts alos showed up in us in 1 week great job!!!

Also, does the JLF come with a wiring harness or mounting plate? I know some people sell them without them.

Just like in the picture, there is no mounting plate or harness included on the SK.

The model # actually designates what it comes with. Check LizardLick.com to reference which joysticks come with plates and harnesses.

pm sent…

Thanks :smiley: The LizardLick FAQ really helped. Also, I should have prolly been more observant :stuck_out_tongue:

pm sent

anyone have customs hold their order? How long is this going to take…

"Customs retention reason : Other "

Received my parts in exactly 8 days from payment, thanks laugh

Wow! Got my parts this morning. Shipped to Canada in 5 days :slight_smile: Thank you so much!!

Oh and I forgot to mention, everything was so well packed in bubble packaging! If you ask me, it was overkill :smiley:

i just put an order in somewhere on tuesday and it came in on friday to canada. wow thats damn fast shipping. GREAT SERVICE BY LAUGH! totally recommend him.

although i made a few bad mistake but problem solved and im enjoying my new sanwas part on my SE, these are fantastic stuff!