Old unnecessary thread

I am interested in purchasing JLF-TP-8Y-SK (Dark Hai) and some OBSF-30 (Dark Hai)x9 if you still have any. Also was wondering if you have any mounting plates for the the JLF?

Thanks

Put me on the list for a converter as well.

any jlfs left?

got my packages laugh thanks. the shipment was fast and well packed. thanks again will buy more soon again.

hey laugh, i think i’m on the waiting list for the inpins for a few weeks now
just wondering if you had an updated ETA on those?

thanks for any info you can provide!

hey laugh, i was wondering if you sell any other obsf-30 colors besides dark hai.

PM’ing you about sanwa parts now. Those are actually the EXACT color I was looking for. Thanks.

Zip Code is 63124.

hey man,
I can use that to put in the SE stick? If indeed you do have an extra wiring harness I will 25 for a complete joystick setup. It would take too long for me to even get anything delivered to me. : /

Do you have a jlf and 8 buttons in stock and shippable that would fit an se fightstick? I can pay right away…

Do you still have 6 dark hai obsf 30s and 2 obsf 24s available right now?

nvmind

Hey Laugh,

Just thought I’d let you know that I got my buttons and button plugs.

Good stuff.

Thanks man.

Cool. Thanks for answering my questions. You come highly recommended, so could you hook me up with two converters when they become available again?

PM’d about Sanwa stick and buttons but haven’t heard back from you yet.

PM sent for shipping quote

hey man i am looking for 6 Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton white or black

and
a JLF-TP-8YT-SK Ball Handle Joystick (white or black ball) i am looking to mod an SE xbox 360 sf4 arcade stick.

i would like to know the shipping cost to Mexico my CP is 72450 my city is Puebla.

edit: not sure if i am modding a SE anymore, i might build a new one from scratch so i would need a Sanwa JLF-TP-8T Ball Handle Joystick, 4 & 8-Way Adjustable but i might need a mounting plate…

Ryan i got my sticks in 3 days to NY from Korea, im so blown away! will do business again!

Hey laugh how much to ship to Norfolk VA 23517 for a jlf stick or 2 thanks bro

Sent payment and PM. let me know when you get it.

Hey Laugh, I was at Goons tonight and Thai said that you sell the inPin converters. I noticed that you have a waiting list apparently, so I’d like to be added to the list as well please. Thanks a lot.