Official Problem and Solution Thread

Yeah thanks! I checked the tapatalk forums and turns out Xenforo wont work for wp7 until june.

Yeah, I saw that shortly after I posted, and was too lazy to edit. My bad.

On a side note, I kind of like that it shows Facebook-esque alerts when someone quotes your post. Should make it easier to know when I should definitely visit threads.

Signature is shown also on profiles, FFS, don’t disable it!
Just put the “show signature” option for every user on off as default. If someone wants to see them they can just enable them from the control panel.

Alright, thanks for the update Mr. Wizard.

• Multiquote button; is it coming back?

I second this, it’s always been some kind of SRK charm to me.

Besides I miss my animated av :frowning:

This, character thread managers are already beginning to pm me in the MvC3 subforum.
Is this temporary due to the switch?

signature editing is re-enabled, images should be disabled now.

Cool thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

I can’t find the options to view threads from newest to oldest (or new posts on the front page on top and old posts at the back)
am I missing something or is it completely gone?

These aren’t really problems but i don’t know where to post this. My apologies if someone has posted this before.

-Gifs don’t work as avatars(doesn’t move)
-I love that you guys enabled youtube embedding for iphone, but it is on the slow side. I don’t know if it’s out your hands but i thought you guys ought to know.

All in all, great job. Love the redesign, really professional. Looking forward till it’s 100% perfect!

Is there no longer a way to block/ignore users?

The latest post text is really hard to read, there just isn’t enough contrast. I think changing it to the bold text and lighter color of the character forums would be a big improvement.

No stream list on the front page? :frowning:

Stream list is a top priority, it is being worked on today.

The ability to edit thread titles seems to be gone.

Odd issue I’m seeing, there is no time stamp on posts. I’ve needed to find a specific post in threads before relying on the date/time to get me there. Using the light theme, don’t know if it’s there on the dark theme.

Is it me or is it difficult to see what character subforums have new posts and which don’t?

Also don’t like that it doesn’t display how many pages a thread has unless you hover over it

So images really have been disabled. I personally liked it but whatever the admins/mods say goes I suppose since it’s their forum. I respect their decision btw. :slight_smile:

I think the dark theme should be the default tbh. I’m really liking the alerts on posts aswell. Great stuff. :cool:
I’m starting to find my way around quite easily now. To see last post on a thread click the small arrow that points to the right just before the thread title guys.

Hey that’s me!

Thanks Wiz!