NorCal Arcana Heart

Just out of curiousity, do any of your guys still play?

I’m in the Berkeley area (near the UC campus), and I’ve been THINKING about playing again.

I’m in SF. I’m still interested in playing, but at the moment I can’t really travel outside of the SF/SJ area unfortunately.

Are you accessible by public transit? Maybe (edit: if I decide to play again) I’ll come over sometime (as in maybe next month) to play.

I don’t mind traveling by BART/bus, but if it’s a long trip, I probably can’t visit as often.

Hmmm, sure. Only thing is that I can only host for two people max probably, and people can’t stay late at night.

If that’s not a problem then you should wait until I get a TV for my room. I’d rather have my roommates stumble upon seeing me play AH, rather than be an open target for ridicule. Also, I’m hella accessible. I’m not too far from SFSU, and am walking distance from 24 St/Mission.

Also, I have HNK and GG if anyone else is interested in that. Get at me if you are.

I’m willing to stop by your place Clear Sky to play Arcana and Hokuto, but my hype for Arcana is really really dead.

Okay cool. Let’s try October or later. Anytime sooner I’m just too busy for unfortunately. I like the 10th.

Are you near a Bart station? I can only get there VIA bart.

Yes. Check your PM.

Hey guys. It looks like I’ll have some free time this Friday (10th). If you guys still want to meet, I’m fine with coming over. I’ll probably need directions or at least an address though.

I like fighting games in general, so it doesn’t matter if we play AH, HnK, or GG.

Hey, Mizuki, remember me? We played AH at Chabot College.

Hmmm, I was thinking about canceling since he can’t make it on that day. Plus now Friday’s kinda sketchy for me, now that I think about it. The best time would be sometime in the afternoon between 12pm-5pm. Let me know what’s up.

Yeah, it’s probably better if you cancel it. If I left after classes, I probably won’t arrive until at least 3:30pm.

Any remote chance anyone is willing to play and would have a location on the weekends?

Yeah, I’d prefer weekends. For now that is.

Not really an update but ETA till I get a screen…might take me awhile due to me being a jobless bum at the moment. :frowning:

Hey beatsstayflowin, are you gonna play some T6 when the Metreon Tilt gets it? I’m thinking about giving that game another chance.

Yo, I still remember you. How’s it going?

Hey. It’s going well. I actually quit fighting games back in June. I was supposed to quit forever, but then some new machines popped up in my hometown. Ever since then, I’ve been trying to decide whether or not I should start playing again.

I have a small apartment in Berkeley, but it’s a 40+ minute walk uphill from the downtown Berekely bart stop. I’m also not sure when I’m going to be free next.

I actually haven’t played Tekken 5 in months. I would like to play T6, but I’d have to make time for it, and I’m terrible when it comes to time management.

Berkeley sounds good. I’ll be down free for the entirety of sunday in case anything’s happening.

You have no clue how pissed I’m going to be if an Arcana gathering happens while I’m out of town for the weekend :wasted:

glad to see people are interested in playing again though!

So is anyone actually interested in playing this game?

Bboykilo in Sac is currently able to hold sporadic gatherings on weekends, and we run this game if anyone’s interested.

My place is pretty free tomorrow if anyone wants to come for AH/GG/HNK. 12-7pmish.
Holla at me if your free and interested tomorrow.

just 12-7? Where do you live by the way?