NorCal Arcana Heart

Yeah it’s a bummer but that’s the best I can do for that day.

I live in SF. Near 24th/Mission St. I got only one setup (TV) btw. PM for details if anyone’s interested.

P.S. If anyone comes, bring a copy of AHF. My disc has the music skip too much.

mm, can’t make it before 7 :confused:

If you want to do organize something for the weekends then I’m for it though.

Ah, okay. I’ll keep that in mind next time. :3

Any chance anyone here is going down to the norcal GG ranbat this saturday in San Jose? We could probably play down there.

… ahh fuck it, I’ll spam here too!!!

**Ok so I have decided on 90% of everything. :lovin::woot:
So we will have 4-man teams per game.
It will cost $15/person, so $60/team. So stack that cheeze~:wgrin:
— So a one school can have six 4-man teams.
Players can play more than one game.
Of course they’d pay for each game they play.

The University Battle shall be held on the 1st saturday of the New Year.
Saturday, January 3rd 2009, @ 2:30

I have yet to have choosen a campus at which to hold it at.:confused:
Most likely it’ll take place at either SJSU or SFSU.

The games played will be:
CVS2
3rd Strike
MVC2
GGAC
SF4
and if they have it by then Tekken 6.:confused::wonder:

I also want to get some sort of sponsoring. At the least I’d like to get some T-shirts and mayyybbbbe some free grub… So if anyone can help me out with that, or just point me in the right direction. I’d be most thankful.

Also since there will be a lot of duties that will need to be delegated. I’ll need some helpers/lackeys to assist with the tournament running. :wgrin:
Any willing and able volunteers out there?**

The ranbat is this Saturday? Dang, I completely forgot about it, so chances are no. :confused:

Well you’re going to Jmuzz’s thursday right? I’ll just play you there.

Yes, I’m going. See you there.

This thread will not die! Clear Sky let’s play Arcana this weekend!

i play arcana heart guys. where do you guys play at? Anyone know if Ah2 is getting a ps2 release?

There’s no set place ATM. It’s usually where ever we end up playing, heh.

Heh IDK about that. Doesn’t sound like much is happening outside of that tournament in SJ, but I’m not sure if I can make that.

Fuck, seems like no one’s going to make it. I might as well stay home if that’s the case.

Well, it seems like there’s no set place atm, but I’m getting quite a few people who want to play, and I’m learning Maori for NEC. I’ll try and find a convenient location for everyone.

AH2 will most likely get a next-gen console release, AH1 could hardly be played on ps2, so I doubt AH2 will get ps2 release.

Sounds good.

Hmmm, I’ll probably switch back to Yoriko since you play Lilica Checker. Too bad she still sucked back in FULL! IIRC.

no worries - just play her if you want. Besides, I’m sure it’s not her who’s bad, just me.

If you played her I might even learn some new stuff about her.

Ah, I meant Yoriko. Lilica is still pretty buff in FULL even though they toned down her damage…I forget how tiers go in this one. Too lazy to search it up since it ain’t even on the wiki. I didn’t notice that it wasn’t for such a long time. wtf

Ehh, I don’t think anyone’s playing at a level where tiers have that dramatic of an effect on this game yet.

Besides, tiers only really matter if you can utilize what the top tier characters have to offer. A good example would be if you ever see an MSP that can’t even ROM consistently; that shit is sad.

Then again we are in America, and the common logic is - if you give a tier list, they will play.

Edit: By the way do you have AIM?

Haha thats true man.

Still though, tier lists are good to know IMO. It’s like frame data. It’s the kind of data you use to understand the game, not to try to learn and “live by” it, if you catch my drift. Unless you play VF. ; )

AIM? I haven’t used it in ages. I think my sn for that is cid ff4. What a terrible name, ha.

What messenger do you normally use these days?

MSN. It’s in my profile.