NorCal Arcana Heart

It’s all up to the people running it. I have no control over what they do.

Just get your loli(^_^) ass here goddamnit! HnK players can come too, Me and steve play that a little, Were not gods, But were not noobs either. Srsly, Friday=Arcana day!

Well that’s crappy. I’ll be in the same situation as Domino unfortunately, but if anyone wants to throw it down near/in SF or SJ, I’m down. :slight_smile:

Anyone going to Evo? I need to know so I can tell my peeps if we gota enough for AH1 at evo for tourney.

50/50 for me :3

If anyone is willing to house me for a day or two in the bay I’d be more than welcome to catch the amtrack up there and hit up bart after that route has ended.

Shit, We can drive there steve lol. Who’s coming to the FF house tourney? We can set up arcana there.

oh shi-

lets do it

Srsly. Im down, I’ll bring korngo with me. If I can, He’s been playing arcana with me lately.

yeah im still debating going to evo at this point, obviously i play other games but id be going mainly for arcana 1/2. spooky who has the ah2 board is still undecided on going as well and is probably gonna need some assistance in getting there. othing is set in stone yet, but let us know! :X

Hmmm, that’s why you were asking my in IRC… If I can get a ride then sure.

Ok guys…I’m bringing an extra power ex cord and my tv, a ps2, and arcana, and accent core just in case.

I hate lolis, but you’re more than welcome to use my DVD recorder for direct feed matches if you want.

That is, if I can find a ride down there.

Cool shit, hopefully you can, so you can play in my All-Jagi tourney

But, I’m terrible with Jagi. In terms of the ride, things should work out. Thanks for letting me stay in your room.

Worst case scenario, you could borrow the recorder for the weekend.

Arcana Heart FULL! Side Tourney @ Evolution 2008

So, wassup? I wanna play WC arcana heads.

You guys better show up, or atleast try. You guys want ME to be Norcal AH’s best?

You still hosting Mystic? Anything happening in Sept?

Just moved here from Fresno

Hey whats up, I just moved here from Fresno and I honestly don’t know which thread would be the best to post in because I’m looking for an arcade with an active scene in it. I just moved over here to Fremont and I’m going to Devry University, if anyone could point me to any nearest active arcades or threads I would really appreciate it.:tup: thx

You’re in Fremont? Cool, we can play Arcana, maybe this will spark my will again.