NorCal Arcana Heart

Someone hook him up please!

Ok, Be here as soon as you can, I can probably be there as early as 4-5 if anything. Bring a stick and a copy of arcana, Just incase we’re missing whichever. 209-241-4205. Call only if you’re lost.

Sigh. Shit always has to get in the way =(

Hey Bleet, starting July I can probably make it fridays after work if I pass my drivers test. If we get atleast 8 people we can start running mini-tourneys or ranbats or whatever and I’ll bring my pc or if I have a dvd recorder and record matches.

Sick! My b-days in july too, You better bring some drank bitch.

I had no idea people actually played this in California.

Is there a set day/time you guys hold gatherings? I’d like to play some matches against real humans, since there’s nobody in my area who even plays fighting games (even if they did, I’m not sure they’d play this after seeing the box…). I’m not good at this game, and can only do basic scrub combos, but hopefully it won’t be too boring to play me.

You can come down here for some, Just bring a copy and I’ll play some with you. Theres a few players here, But more haters than players. Bring a few players with you and we can ranbat.

Stockton is kinda far, not sure I can make the trip out there with no car :sad:

They’d just jerk to it and be like omg Mashy blood is so much better omg but this little girl is so hot omg mashing 2a so much fun.

Seriously, get out of SJ with Arcana, try and meet up with Mystic_bash.

also Mystic_bash I thought you’re mexican not black I ain’t gunna get no purpal drank for you.

Im mexican, I was born to drink. And my b-days july 27, If that lands on a friday. You BETTER bring some fuckin drink. Just lemme know when you guys can stop by.

but this game has nothing but little girls…:wonder:

Unfortunately, my mom is totally against me going up to LA to meet people I don’t know. It seems like the best chance for finding people would be meeting up with you guys in the fall. Maybe I’ll be decent at Tekken by then.

Lies. Money match now. Loser pays my rent ;p

lol, you sound like DominoLogic

Don’t be silly, no one jerks it to little girls.

Thats bullshit, Miz does.

And I touch you.

-_- SRK censorship is retarded.

Lets Play Friday!!! Arghhhhh

Who wants to come by on friday? My yoriko is fresh, But I’ll get it to a higher level.

The more you mash low punch, the better you are at fightan gaems. I don’t like Melty Blood much.

It’s not that I don’t want to go to Stockton to play, but it’s roughly 2 hours away for me (by car) and so far I don’t see any ways to get there via public trans. on google maps. I’ll keep looking though. Right now for me to go out there it looks like I’ll have to take public transportation to … somewhere … and then someone’s gotta drive my ass part (most?) of the way. If someone is willing to do that, I don’t mind paying them extra for gas.

Cmon! Im messing around with new characters :smiley: Yoriko=Fun.

So there’s no chance of Chabot meetings in the future?