NorCal Arcana Heart

I might be at fanime on Friday. I still need to work out the bus trip and coordinate with my parents.

Will you guys be there on Friday?

Yo, I am in Berkeley and I just started getting into AH. I would be down to meet up w/ any ppl in the East Bay for some matches.

Not me. i’m gonna catch up on sleep that day. :3

i have classes in berk, but not for the summer. though i’ll be going to east bay every now and then. :3

I’ll be at UC berkeley in late August for the fall semester.

Sup. I’ll be working at fanime sat~mon.
Definitely will play if you’ll be there at night.

Great! Are you volunteering or running a booth? Either way, it would be cool to play a few. :] See ya around!

Hey Mizuki, you need to check your PMs on GCNET. I’m probably down to play HNK too, since actually playing people again will give me a reason to give a damn about that game. :confused:

Who’s coming by friday? Ima have a TV set up for Arcana. I know if miz doesnt flake out, Thats atleast 2-3 people for arcana.

where?

Stockton, Grapvine comics. Here is the address and number.
Grapevine Comics & Cards
9299 Thornton Rd # 4, Stockton, CA
209-952-9303 (0.46 miles away)
I’ll be giving out my number on friday just incase you guys get lost. Come by! We need some arcana comp. Just ignore the haters :smiley:

Actually I’m somewhat interested, who else is showing up?

Im hoping more people show up to be honest. Im an arcana player who deals with other peoples bullshit simply because its loli(Miz). I mean, I’ll be a challenge maybe, But I could careless if I win/lose. As long as I get some competition. Bring people if you want :slight_smile:

You should come down to 707 occasionally too…

We’re up to about 5 lolico–errr… players now. :tup:

At the moment I cant, Dont get me wrong. I’d love to, But short on cash atm. In the future, Definately. Im looking into getting a supergun at some point as well.

Like my situation in the south bay, as long as the gathering happens at late evenings or nights (or unless someone is willing to carpool during my crazy schedule) i can make it. :]

So this means your getting AH2? Hopefully yes, lol.

I want to eventually, Within the next few months. So yes, AH2 is a good chance. So who’s coming by friday?

How long will it be going on? :3

Depends on how early you get here, Its usually till 10. But if you guys wanna game longer, We can stop by at my house.

I need someone to drive me back to Union City after this is done for me to make it.