NorCal Arcana Heart

Unfortunately, the norcal Arcana heart community only consists of 2 people. :sad:

:frowning:

well, i’ll try to contribute as much to the scene as i can. One of these days, i’ll host a few AH gathering. :]

Awesome, our community just increased by 50%. That’s huge!

Damn, there’s people posting in this thread, that’s some shit! Hope to see everyone at fanime jump on this!

Are you talking about this?
http://www.fanime.com/

Lame… I’ll be going back to SoCal at that time… hopefully San Diego has some competition for the summer.

San Diego has Evo. And you go to UCB? I commute to Berkeley every week for some of my grad classes…

Do people play at SJSU? Still trying to learn stuff but I have no direction or comp whatsoever up here in Fairfield, and I can at least get a ride over there. =(

I know that there’s a MB and GG scene. Though you should get in touch with checkerpatch. he plays AH (and a wide variety of other fighters) and lives in fairfield.

Oh no doubt, we already know eachother… hell, he’s the one who’d be giving me a ride out there. I’m just looking for more people to play.

mizuki you’re shady. i was at axis. me and tone wanted to play some arcana. where were you!!! =[

Yeah, I’m an undergrad there. We should play each other next Fall.

Is SJSU accessible by BART? Maybe I can get in on the action next semester.

It sure does, but I’m doing most of my studies here in San Anselmo. I commute to SJSU once in a while, but I can’t go till I finish work. D:

anyways, since i’m gonna be working part-time soon, i’m gonna have another full loaded schedule. be sure to keep in contact. :3 i rarely played this game, so i’m still mashing buttons. X3

I DON’T PLAY MAHVEL:mad:

Nandyanen on meltybread is from Berkeley and heads down there every once in a while, he should be clear on the specifics

Don’t try asking at SJSU. They’re too busy touching each other’s cocks playing MBAC to care about anything else. I already tried. Maybe once we find more people we can start linking people up.

Sorry dude, I really really wanted to go, but things came up (my stick still not fixed yet) so I couldn’t make it =(

I’ll be at Fanime, hopefully they’ll have an Arcana setup, I’m not bringing my PS2 because I’m not going to be able to watch over it 24/7.

Also, you guys post your city so I can update the first post with locations so we all know where we are so it’s easy for matchmaking.

can’t wait to mash buttons :3

Wrong game, that’s mashy blood. But do prepare to be a loliphile.

Although on a half serious note, I’m kicking the first animufag with steel toes that asks about the lolis in this game:bgrin:

I’ve got way too many projects and finals coming up for my senior year of high school but after that I’ll be playing some Loli Heart, totally down for meet ups at the GZR nights

How old is Kira and what’s her sizes :V

Anyways, on a more serious note, I may bring a TV and my ps2 to Fanime for Arcana if any of you guys go.

i’ll be playing, but i won’t know how to play :3

I’ve been trying to learn for a while, guess now I’ll finally get a chance to:hp: