New Samurai Spirits Sen begins testing October 27th

That went out the window long ago, especially when they said Galford is from California, USA and Earthquake is from Texas, USA (both belonged to Mexico at the time), and then fucked up things more by introducing Mr. $10 Bill of US Greenback, President Andrew Jackson in Tenkaichi Kenkakuden.

Touche. lol

Did you not see the information posted on the control scheme?

:rolleyes:

Haha, oh wow.

SamSho has never had 2 Slashes, a Kick, and a Special Button, amirite? And do we block with a button, or do we still block with back, ala every damn SamSho game? Even the damn movelist didn’t change, and they are performed the same. Still the same shit, we had when it was 2D.

Do you kids even play Samurai Spirits/Showdown?

Stop posting.

lol

looks really cool so far

even if it plays similar to SC, the SS series has MUCH MUCH cooler characters.

The afro samurai and viking guy look to be too cool.

Although I think it looks good graphically, but I’m perplexed by the decision to remove some of the diversity of the characters. No hanafuda card, no animals, no fire/ice (well, in very limited form). I’m surprised Hanzo still has strike head.

I guess I can understand having no long range projectiles, but having no, well ANYTHING is just strange. Haohmaru having mishima crouch dash sounds interesting.

[edit] Tekken cd motions for every one of his moves? Weird…

BTW, In the Youtube vids, the cabinets that have SSS in now used to have Battle Fantasia :slight_smile:

im pretty sure most of these morons complaining and bitching, have not played past samurai shodown, fucking morons
and lol at the guy that said button layout of samsho = of soul calibur
to that guy do some research and atleast go back and play fucking Samsho 5 SPECIAL!!!

that game has 2 slashes 1 kick and a Special DODGE BUTTON.:annoy:

SO i agree with you shade, these people are freaking morons and idiots:rofl:

Its way to early to judge a game based on its control system. There are quite a few Neogeo games thats have simular-ish controls but play nothing a like.

But I must say that it looks pretty dope visually.

Here’s a pic of the arcade flyer for Samurai Spirits Sen posted on HeavenlySpirits:

http://heavenlyspirits.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=531&goto=lastpost

Just so you fuckheads that negged me know, I’m hoping this game is great. Because I said I prefered 2D over 3D is my preference, I will play the shit out of this game if it plays well, like I already said in my posts.

I don’t give a shit about rep, but man you guys are like fanboys when you dish it out.

I still was hoping for a nice 2D style fighter, even 2.5D. I will play it if I think it is good when I play it, and at this very early point I have my doubts on this one. I of course will not play it because anyone else thinks it is good/looks good.

Anyways… fuck all you dicks that can’t take a guys opinion on shitty video footage, when that’s all it is.

i like how people bitch like hell if you form a presumptuous negative opinion based on shitty video footage but if you say “oh man this is gonna be great!” on the same evidence nobody cares… theyre both just as baseless

For the record…yes I do play Samurai Showdown…and will challenge anyone in it!!!

:lovin:

Yes it did. I think 4&5 had 2 slash buttons, a kick, and a special(Slash+Slash).

It has been a while since i played 4&5 though.

Yea, I know it did. I was being sarcastic, hence the “amirite” at the end.

For the last time all 2D Samurai Shodown games have had THREE Slashes and they were not based angle like this one and SC but by STRENGTH.

This game is simply Soul Calibur but with SS clothing.

I lol at you sir:rofl: i really do :rofl:

[media=youtube]v2G7IypQr8w[/media] -Vid 1

[media=youtube]f_jJJCWgzE0[/media] -Vid 2

More of dat Sen crack.

this is really funny

Im really fearful for this game now. It looks like soul calibur with samsho characters and LAME throw animations.

now those have more action than the first vids keep em coming:lovin: