New Chun-Li ComboVideo By Shin

Can’t, her airdash can’t be started that low… in Xmen vs Street u could… now u can’t sadly…

I think that one easyer then the others… I think u need to masther the timing of the sj.lk, the stomp is easyer if u get that and ya… don’t get sentinel… Im trying to make a different repetitio, setup and all…but it’s hard… that’s why I showed the gorund infinite on crouched sent… it’s a good weapon… anyway… maybe in next video I can come out with something…

ACtuallyl there is no “to high up” =)… u will figure that out.

sorry to disapoint, but as I told… My DC crushed just one month later than I discovered all the things I used in both videos, so… Im out of dreamcast … no training no matchs … so can’t show much progress from now sorry =…

WHen I get a DC I will train an show some vids as soon as possible =)

[quote=“Shin-Chan, post:41, topic:23804”]

Can’t, her airdash can’t be started that low… in Xmen vs Street u could… now u can’t sadly…

[quote]

are u sure? lol I thought I did, maybe her hit box?

when I say chun is to high up I meant that chun is too high above her opponent.

yeah I watched ur videos again and your lk>downhk hits really early, the stomp doesn’t even seem to visually touch the opponent either :open_mouth:

Yeah, that what I meant. What u can do is whiff a airdash.lk, then hit a j.hp. Or… one more thing, u can do sj xx ad.hk. he second hit CAN hit crouched magneto, BUT isn’t enought for an infinite… sad…

=) see? get that timing, and u wil see that the Upper SHom is much easyer…

Ok, so it wasn’t just me with the upper-shom comboes…

It seems if I press lk, hk, sj.lk sjd+hk it doesn’t connect right.

but if I don’t press a lk and just press hk I can do it all right

pressing lk pushes them too far away to hit the stomp right…heck on some characters lk pushes them too far away for even her hk to combo right after.

So, shin, what do you do after a connect standing lk, hk launch?

we need to make a Chun-Li video Shin-Chan together~!!!:cool:

SO u realised lol.

Anyway… in a match I think it would worth try to conect standing lk andhk, isnted would better do crouch lk, standind hk right?

Anyway… this what I am going to tell works for either crouch or standing lk:

sj.lp, sj.mp, stomp, dash.lk, hk 1 hit, land…

sj.lk, wait, sj.lp, sj.lk, wait, j.lk, stomp, dash.lk, hk 1 hit land… (this metod works better if the initial heigh was uncertain, with the double jump here u can corret the height then continue;

sj.lk, wait, dash.lk, hk (1 hit) land…: This methos works on sentinel, but can’t call assist in mid air…

I think thats it, there ar other ways out, but there I think are the best option in these situations =)…
[quotecharacters lk pushes them too far away for even her hk to combo right after.[/quote]

That is a problem, even magneto sometimes have that problem after an air attack. U can try just to dash in with the standing lk, it shouldl work Fine =)

That would be an honor =)… but I just got My DC… I barelly can make the things I did on the video -__- need to train all over again… then I can Try again to figure new stuff but surelly I can’t wait to do that thing with you =)

well no, even if you dash in and press lk the hk won’t hit after. try on b.b.hood for example…they really weakened her in this game…

Just because of you now, I discovered a good stuff here =)

I will explain one thing that I think you know, but otter persons maybe don’t.

some ppl may realised the diference between s.hk and df.hk, the only difference is that she walks a bi on s.hk. ok.

But in combo like u were saying: s.lk, s.hk, conecting, she executes the df automaticly, thats why u can’t hit some cahrs… bb.hood, spiral etc… BUT…again Thaks to you, I came out with a good solution.

Insted of doind s.lk, s.hk… U can make s.lk, wait, s.hk. U know why? it isn’t a chain combo, it’s a linker!!! Because u didn’t use it as a link she will walk foward catching cahrs she couldn’t!!!

Thx for that really!!! and u will see, that linkers is too easy… works too with c.lk fine =))))

Mhmmm. I see. so this will still combo though? and maybe now you can do sj.lk sj.d+hk after?

I’ll definately use that now.

otherwise the only way to combo would be to lk, mp, sj. ad sj.lk, sj.hp, sj.f+hk which is not very practical

Indeed, the stomp combo nowworks fine =) thanks a lot!

thank you too!

I’m also using air dash+hk during rush-down more often now…very tricky :wink:

yeah! se second hit can hit croucher chars… and the first hit has a nice hitbox picking ones who jump out =) one more thing, I just tried… is possible to do:

launcher, sj.lk, stomp, dash lk, hk 1 hit, land dp+kk

Without needing the s.lp… … lol

oh yeah, because theres enough hitstun where you have a bit of time before you press .lp that means you can do that one too. did you try connecting her other supers?

SO, I didn’t tryed with every char, but with magneto storm and cable, kikoushoy don’t seen to connect in middle screen… but Senretsu kyaku connects, but can’t mash (most of the times, when catch in OTG or mid-air, Senretsu kyaku can’t be mashed, or else the opponent will just go out of the super or block the last hit).

in Corner it all connects ok, and u can do a semi-infinite with dp.hk xx kikoshou =)

in what sort of combo?

hk, sj. lk, sj.stomp, ad.lk, ad.hk (1hit), kikosho?

hk, sj. lk, sj.stomp, ad.lk, ad.hk (1hit), land, dp.hk xx kikosho?

that sort =) and

hk, sj. lk, sj.stomp, ad.lk, ad.hk (1hit), dp.hk xx senretsu kyaku works fine, just don’t mash =)

cool, they can have their uses

I can’t belive my mo crushed my VgA Box just now -__- … still can’t play dreamcast for a wile… jsut now… I started to discover a followuap for the 8 stomp combo…

man We need to make a chun-li video together Shin-Chan~!!!:pleased:

maaan… I need your MSN lol