New Chun-Li ComboVideo By Shin

haha GET AIM~!! :cool:

So I was messing around with Chun Li and psylocke/storm/magneto assistsā€¦damnā€¦the amount of resetsā€¦crazy ass resets! going into and out of the shom and uppershom and back again. even some resets with out assistsā€¦and that whole calling assists in the air makes some resets even crazier. chun li can get crazyā€¦but of course she has to get that hit first which is the hard part.

just something to note for people

you can combo a snap out after a hk(1hit), lp in a combo like upper shom

oh yeah, and for an unmashable while romming with magneto

rom, jlk+chun,j.hp, aduf tempest

though you mightā€™ve mentioned that alreadyā€¦

In my first video I mentioned but in a different wayā€¦

Yaā€¦ getting the first hit itā€™s really hard cause her safe game is turtle lets sayā€¦ stomp here, stomp thereā€¦ then u go for combo, reset etcā€¦

glad someone is playing her at this pointā€¦ sooooo happy T____T

some other things

hk, sj.lk, sj.stomp, adf.lk, hk (1hit) land lp, mp, hk can connect

crouching mp can be superjump cancelled so cr.lk, cr.mp sj.lk blahblah connects

jump adf lk, mp, mk, hp is an infinite

jump adf lk, hp, hk is an infinite

jump adf, lk, hp, hk (1hit) is an infinite

fdf+KK is her most damaging super combo I believe?

Some small chars doensā€™t.

U mean Suki Cancel? o.

EDIT: Ops my wrongā€¦ and uhnā€¦ u didnā€™t really saw my video T__T

u didnā€™t saw my first videoā€¦ T____T for realā€¦

sureā€¦ but in corner Kikousho is a better option cause u can continuea and after an infinite or DHC sometimes is better hcf+kk + mash for hits =).

PS: Sometimes the dp+kk aif conected wrongly doensā€™t connect the last hit, the most damaging one ā€¦

PS2: [media=youtube]ndvBBCUDO04[/media]ā€¦ hers my first video,ā€¦ Here I start with the basics =)

Oh no I did see the video =]

I donā€™t remember a crouching mp being sj. cancelled, Iā€™ll take another look, but yeah, just mentioning.

ohā€¦ sorry thenā€¦ I belive in the description of hat combovideo I sayd thatis possible to sj.cancel almost any normal of hersā€¦ like s.mk s.hp or cr.mkā€¦ if notā€¦ oh well thx for remembering =)

whenā€™s the new video coming out? hehe

lolā€¦ calm downā€¦ just fixed (again) my dreamcastā€¦ but in the right time u will see it XD

glad to hear about your dreamcast. I think weā€™re all expecting something big again from you. maybe youā€™ll shock the marvel community once again? and have everybody saying "WTF JUST HAPPENED? SHT, HOW"S THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!? DAMN"* haha

any hints to what your new vids will contain? some chunli vs toptier matches maybe? other low tier char tutorial vids? :smokin:

Hint?.. =)ā€¦ welā€¦ letā€™s seeā€¦ Now I will do a work NOT ALONEā€¦ andā€¦ the continuation of mineā€¦ wil have some new stuffā€¦ ā€¦ mmmmā€¦letā€™sa see I made the 8 stomp combo and though it wasnā€™t enought lolā€¦andā€¦ ohā€¦ better keep secret u.uā€¦ just be patientā€¦ and thx for the coments as always!!

LLOL

Found a nice reset with storm proj assist in training mode - donā€™t think this has been posted.

launch, sj Lk, stomp, f , f dash Lk + storm proj , dj - jump up airthrow on to storm proj, launch or super.
dj airthrow is hard to get though.

After her standing throw in the corner chun can follow up a D+Lk otg with her 100f/kick super (qcf+2K) - works on normal sized char. - does a few hits on cable but he can block the last few.
d+Lk and Tron assist, s.Hp into qcf+2K works too.

she can do a lot after a corner throw/throw into assist

instead of super, go for the shom.

she has plenty of resets because of that evil stomp dash assist

yeah =)ā€¦ and she has easyer combos and more deadly like u can do the setup to kikoushou and repeat it., but the reset with storm looksa nice =)

I saw shin-chan reply and i thought it was a new chun li vid. haha.

Dude, i canā€™t get the chun li infinite down! the basic re-jump one :frowning: i can SJ cancel, dash.lk, hp, f+hkā€¦ no problem, but when i go to rejump and repeat, i canā€™t get another hit in. Any tips?!?

heheā€¦ sorry bout thatā€¦working on the vidfā€¦ just waitā€¦ =)))

bout the infinitā€¦ I donā€™t get your problemā€¦ with hit u doesnā€™t connect? tje first dash.lk?

yeah she can alot more from the throw - might be useful after doing Shom, land lp, dp+Hk XX kikosho , d+Lk otg into 100 f Kick super.
I posted it cos I was suprised that it linked.

j Lk, stomp, AD forward Lk, ā€¦works after corner throw too.

SHIN - hope you have some good combos on sent for your next vid.

I know Im late but WOW that was AMAZING!!!

chun is toooooo good with tron assist, weā€™re puttin in some heavy work on this crazy charā€¦

most people dontā€™ realize just how many mobility tricks she hasā€¦

tron for dump damage, but psy for dump resets