New 3S Matches from KSK's arcade featuring Pyrolee and Frankie 3S

Unseen Match Vid

Here’s a match that didnt make it to the top 8 vid

KSK & Kokujin vs. Tsuchi and Isse

N-Joy! :tup:

I was waiting for somebody to spit out the theory fighter cliche. All I’m stating is that I’m suprised he connected so many times with it, especially on seasoned players.

No you gave us a bunch of ways they could have avoided getting hit by it like jumping. What we are saying is that he has good setups and it’s not that easy to get out of good denjin setups.

The power of denjin! Pyro’s parrying was hot too!!!

I’m stating ways to get out of denjin, and you’re stating ways for it to hit. It’s a random super, and never guaranteed to begin with. That’s pretty much the bottom line. He has good setups, but it’s always escapable. Those are just the facts.

All supers are escapable just don’t get hit. And the fact is you can actully combo into denjin but you only get a few hits from it.

This could go on forever.

umm no…
you can’t combo into the denjin period. thats why the super isn’t considered to be the best choice for ryu by some peoples standards.

You can combo into denjin but most you get is 2 hits from it. It was done by a japanese guy in one of the toruney vids. since he almost had full stun he went into comboing denjin.

I’ve believe I’ve seen people combo into it in combo videos (Kamui’s Strange Combo Exposition). So you can do it, it’s just not worth it.

Anyway, I’m downloading the vid now. Thanks to everybody who’s seeding. I’ll do so when I’m done.

What?

You can’t combo into a Denjin, if you don’t charge up and let the 2 hits go, then yeah, you can say that’s comboing, but it doesn’t stun.

Can you read? I said he did it when the guy was almost stunned so he only needed a little to go and he did combo it.

j.Fierce>st.Fierce>Denjin. Mash like hell for 2 hits that will connect from the st.Fierce.

:xeye:

doesnt EX fireball does more damage than no-charge denjin?

Uh… Jump in fierce, low fierce xx 2 hit Denjin stuns Akuma and Remy.

God, more of these Denjin is always escapable theory BS.

Well lets hope Frankie3S plays in Evo, I know he reads these boards and Hope he answers yea or neigh

Color me stupid, that actually works. You even have a little leeway to charge it up for the two hits to connect. I was out and out wrong about not being able to verify into it. I wonder if it’s possible, if done quickly enough, you can connect 3 hits of Denjin.

reading SRK isnt good for your blood pressure, man. :lol:

Frankie3s wasn’t playing at the time, he restarted recently.
Word is that Pyrolee just overslept and got there too late so he couldn’t subscribe (and he said he didn’t care anyway)

Yelling out “Hadoken” BEFORE letting Denjin go is the greatest mindfuck EVER.

Great vids.

On jumping opponent in the corner, standing roundhouse -> Jab Fireball xx Denjin.

Gotta love the SRK peeps that ‘know’ everything that there is to know about the game, and are never wrong about anything. I remember when people used to tell me that Chun’s UOH -> SAII was UNPOSSIBLE!!!

Good times.