New 3S Matches from KSK's arcade featuring Pyrolee and Frankie 3S

Could somebody explain to me more or less how it happened that AFM got to play in the final? Pyrolee kicked his ass and suddenly AFM appeared out of nowhere in the final match :/. I don’t get it.

what happens if frankie throws someone accross the screen and then does slow, medium or fast hadoken 2 into 1 denjin and charges.

can that baffel peeps or can they avoid it all.

As if they stand there and parry or block the FB he can release denjin but if they jump the FB , they can’t jump the whole screen and then he can hit them with denjin

abhi what the hell you talking about? If he throws it full screen they will parry the entire thing starting from fireball to denjin. It’s hard to get denjin off from far that’s why denjin is meant to be used up close. :pleased:

well if they threw the denjin JUST before the FB connect, so in theory it should mess up the parry count. As denjin should come up as just b4 they parry the FB, esp a slow one.
As Ryu throws them accross the whole screen and does FB into denjin.
Charges the denjin and waits for the opp to either try to jump or parry the FB the releases denjin accordially

Like when someone throws a FB with chun Li then does her SA2

It’s still easy to parry why don’t you try these things in practice before you post them.

yeah ur right, guess I am to lazy

pyro’s parrying chun li super in the corner was up there with daigo @ evo in terms of awesomeness.

Co-sign with Killer Kai. Someone needs to nab a clip of that and only that and distribute it everywhere like SRK did with the Evo clip. That shit’s good press. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I saw Pyro do that, I pretty much shat a brick.

Pyrolee and Frankie are two of my new 3S heroes. Shit.

Once i get a chance to download this ill seed it for the rest of the night. I just hope someone is seeding it now.

I left it up to seed and I had no problems downloading it last night. I still did not get a chance to watch it but I will check it out in the morning when I get home from work.

OK got a Q, do PryoLee and Frankie3S enter EVO as I never seen them on DVD or missed them somehow.

Will they be in it this year

don’t think so. they play strictly arcade i’m sure.

PLEASE tell me ur joking, I mean shit if they use sanwa sticks or whatever, ur telling me they can’t upset shit and even win the tournament.

Frankie3S u got 2 enter EVO and defend Ryu cause lets tell the truth no one else can

IIRC Pyrolee never plays if it’s console.

Can someone seed? :frowning:

He seriously needs to play Evo. It may not be 100% arcade perfect but goddamn, I’d LOVE to see more of his Ryu. Ryu’s my character and I’d love to finally have a steady, sound and skilled source of information. o_@

yeah pyro will not play on console and iirc doesnt like travelling anywhere besides japan for 3s.

OK its been established that Pyro won’t BUT what about Frankie3S ?

and who is IIRC ?

if i remember correctly

and for a long while i think frankie quit, which is why he wasnt at evo2k4. i think frankie was out since 2003 and then finally came back earlier this year. it could be a possibility that he goes to evo.