New 3S Matches from KSK's arcade featuring Pyrolee and Frankie 3S

vids from KSK site are great.

They are not high qual mpeg so what? direct feed & commentary is what we need. I hope the evo staff will be making the new dvd like this.

Can someone send me a bit torrent application thingy that works or is up to date so i can dl it, my bit torrent that i use is ancient.

I use BitComet.

Pyrolee vs. AFM was pretty good, Nuki is insane ;0

Pretty good matches there, lots of intense ones in the first half. Love hearing the crowd get so into it too. :tup:

lol u can dl the bitcomet in the webpage too~

its all a timing mixup

Pyro definitely showed the true power of Yun in that match with AFM. :tup:

Anyone seeding now? :frowning:

i’m pretty sure in alot of cases the oppoenent is trying to parry but frankie delays the release if you look at the point blank denjin on elena she moved foward right before he released it. frankie was just playin with the japs head :karate:

where were the rest of the japs like daigo, ko, beat-tribe

i cant read japanese

is iruka better than red?

I think that theory to using SA3 is based off of reaction/timing when you would least expect it.

Yeah, but if it isn’t coming at you when you’re grounded, just jump. Like that one Yun match, he immediately jumped and avoided it. It seems pointless to stand there and play a time game guessing when it comes. I understand these are milliseconds we’re talking about, but if I’m not waking up or coming out of block stun then I’m airborn come Denjin time.

maybe the japs haven’t seen denjin enough to know that.

lol at pyrolee vs tanatos at 1st round …

Nice to see some Frankie footage, it’s been too long. Thanatos is just crazy, all over the place, just the style you’d expect from an 130 yr old :lol:

Still another mix up. Sometimes people will jump anticipating it, and you just throw it on thier way down so they are forced to parry or take it. Same kind of concept with akuma, throw a fireball, watch them jump the fireball, throw SAI as they jump so they have to parry it.

Most of the denjins frankie threw were point blank too, wasnt like they had the whole screen to work with and wait for it so they could parry it.

I still like how those OG dumbass on #capcom arguing over the merit of Denjin, like how its a useless super cuz u can always parry it … :rolleyes:
Ya japanese players like RX obviously dont know how to parry…

SNK Guitarist whats with all the theory based fighting. You can always think of a way to avoid some thing but that does not mean it happens during matches.