NetChamp Battle Arena Tournament - Montreal - 11/28/2009

Stream + commentaries would be sexy.

And yeah, HDR as side tournament could be cool.

ill talk to Phoun see if with all the Hype he wants to add HD and 3rd strike im pretty sure he wouldnt mind they would be side Tourneys anyways since the main event is SF4 BOUYAAAAAAA

let me know if you need help. I do this all the time.

Nah, I want another shot at that Blanka mirror match! The matchup is random shit, but go go random trade balls ftw, yo.

Well we’ll be recording/streaming with a Hauppage HD PVR 1212. It’s a tiny bit complicated to stream properly but it’s doable - we’re just making sure it all works now.

Gief? sure il MM you
I also play guile so those combos you speak of should work easier on me :tup:

Sup man, been a long time tho.
And + 10 for the HDR side tourney.

And i also support the Tekken community, they need to get in also.

You can count me in for the tekken 6 support. Ill be bringing my PS3 and tekken 6 for those who want to make a change. So bring it on all the SF and Tekken fans.

Amusing monayyyy

I wonder what talk shit you will be spitting out after I beat you…probably none since all the setups are lag-freeeeeeeeeee

Its Official

HD REMIX & 3rd Stike are now part of the Netchamp Battle Arena Tournament !!!

GET HYPE

Lets hope enough people show up for those two now :slight_smile:

OTTAWA where you at !!! we got some 3rd strike in the house !

TO get your ass to MTL

GET HYPE !

Excellent :smiley:

You should see some signups from our neck of the woods pretty soon.

Side Tournies added to the Pre-reg with the following notes:

ABOVE PLEASE INDICATE YOUR ENTRY INTO EACH GAME BY PUTTING A 1 IF YOU ARE ENTERING THAT GAME OR A 0 IF YOU ARE NOT ENTERING THAT GAME.

I’m gonna do my best to make it down, this looks sick! I only hope the 3S setup isn’t getting the shit end of the stick. An 18" TV from 1989 will not do justice.

I’ll try to hype up some HD Remix players I know. :tup:

Good shit! Faut que tout le monde parle du tournoi a leurs amis qui check pas srk

AHHHHH GET HYPE!!! I didnt go to MAT nor any semi major tourney so this will be the first… can’t wait!

P.S any special requests for the site?!

First post needs to be updated since HDR and 3s side tourneys are confirmed.

Bones Edit: NVM.

To those of you who have already pre-registered you should be able to modify your “booking” to correspond to the additional games. 1 for yes 0 for no.

*Only those who were registered with mtlsf.com are able to modify.

Book’d for the all the tournaments.

Gotta admit, though, that I find $10 for side tourneys a little too expensive. :shake:

Maybe make them $5 each?

Nonetheless, I’m still entering all of 'em and i’m still hyped for it.

Ill confirm this tonight i put 10$ cause i wasnt sure … im not the one running the Tourney im advertising and hyping it up hehehe

Will get back to you later sorry