NetChamp Battle Arena Tournament - Montreal - 11/28/2009

thats what i was thinking…maybe we should make an appearance…

vince you going to fly?? find a cheap flight and we will fly too

I will do what I can to be there.

For those who know - I am forced to leave Canada/Quebec on Nov 11th. But, I will see what I can do to Amtrak in or something for the tourney.

GL to everyone that gets a chance to go. The venue is pretty dope. It’ll be an awesome night.

Pierre you have to edit the link to the registration on the first post, it has the … in the url so it wont work.

Jon you have to come!!! i’ll smuggle you into canada if i have to!

link fixed sorry :frowning:

aight

I’m not trying to hype anything up, but I can assure you that :
1 - Netchamp is one of the biggest LANs in Montreal.
2 - The venue has the best TV/table/stick/chair setup I have ever seen. I just tested it out today.
3 - It’s in the downtown area.

I’m gonna be there.

And venue looks nice. Hope to see a lot of good competitors here as this is going to be my first SFIV tournament.

If you’re coming then pre-register here:
http://montrealstreetfighter.com/index.php?option=com_seminar&Itemid=64

Done.

And that might be a stupid question but do I have to bring my stick? 'cause I see, in the setup video, that sticks are already available for players to use.

If that’s not the case well… I’ll have to borrow somebody’s stick 'cause I only play on PS3.

You don<t have to bring a stick, if you happen to have on for the 360 then by all means bring it :slight_smile: If not there are plenty of Hori Ex 2’s and lots of the others have stick as well you should be fine.

Thanks for pre-registering!

YOO GET HYPE NETchamp is siiiiiiick definitely the best console setup of all times

Yo where the F*** is MTL @

HYPE THIS SHIT UP MOFOZ !

Btw anyone outside of MTL that dosent feel like pre registeting on MTLSF.com can you confirm your commign in this thread so i can have a little idea of whos comming for sure thanks guys :slight_smile:

Also, another quick note:

We’re very close to being able to stream the tournament, tech-wise. All I need is to figure out sound and I’ll be good on my end.

We’ll see if we can get the tourney streamed.

godlike…:bgrin:

Get HYPE!!!

I feel like getting a decal for my car to promote dis shit!!!

Just go to the bathroom before you come :bgrin:

Dude we were in the Time Chamber training all weekend so we didnt hit srk dont worry the hype is coming!

wasnt talking about YOU guys :stuck_out_tongue:

the other MTL people ya know lol

Lol time chamber… DBZ FTW!!!

Quoted for truth! :lovin: