Nash General Thread: Charlie (Nash) finally revealed!

The fact Charlie has now a gem on his head doesn’t necessary mean there’s a Illuminati connection.

It’s VERY likely, though.

Since I could care less about the story in super hyped he’s back!

It’s honesty a very little detail. It may be or it may be not.

Infinity Gems?

Urien’s forehead = Power
Gill’s forehead = Reality (two elements)
Juri’s eye = Time (accelerates herself)
Charlie’s forehead = Mind
Rose? = Soul
Bison = Space (can teleport)??

http://i.imgur.com/3qoMd4x.jpg

Since this was the very first thread on the character, I’m making this the official thread for Charlie/Nash.

Any discussion regarding the character should go here until we get character specific forums.

What is the Army Brass? This is mentioned at the Charlie’s ending in SFA2.

The upper levels of command are colloquially referred to as “the top Brass”.

I can’t see S.I.N going after the Illuminati for whatever reason. I can see S.I.N taking down shadaloo. But Bison did state “everything is going according to plan.” Bison isn’t one without a plan…and I highly doubt it has anything to do with actually siding with urien for anything. Bison would never bow down to another unless it was to further his own plans much like Juri pretended to be seth’s right hand woman…look how that turned out.

As for charlie, Guile’s gona do the “good guy” thing and attempt to (after he’s shaken off the shock of seeing charlie alive again) persuade him to come home and the like. Charlie will refuse and the two battle.

You realize Urien is just an edited Gill sprite, right?

isn’t it already confirmed that this takes place after SF4?

Confirmed, seeing as Ryu is using Denjin Hadouken again?

No it is not confirmed, but it is likely.

It would make more sense if it takes place after SF3 though, mainly because if the Illuminati had Charlie, Chun Li would’ve referenced something this important during SF3. Unless of course, Chun Li did not know.

Ah, the before his subservience Gill’s organization picture. Nice

I sincerely doubt this due to how often Capcom likes to retcon the story and character history. I like how Charlie dies in his ending in almost every game he’s in just to show up in the sequel.

Well to be fair they say he was dead. Noone really knew. It was highly hinted that he was. What happens and what people say are two different things sometimes.

What I’m really curious about is to see how different Charlie’s moves and appearance are. on the Unity boards DarthEnder pointed out something interesting, Charlie seems to have minor scarring by his eyebrow. Since Guile has a lot of Charlie moves in Omega I wonder if that was a test to prepare for Mr. Justice’s return. It would be cool though if they were feeling daring and gave Chuck new moves or at least “remixed” his old set. I’d love to see the VS series Moonsault flash kick he had.

What does Charlie having a scar on his eyebrow related to Guile’s Omega moves being a test for SFV Charlie? Oh, and, the divekick version of the Flash Kick? Hell yeah!

People have been saying for a long time that Abel is gill. What does abel look like with long hair? Abel is a clone of Seth and vice versa…

Yeah well, it would be much more simple if Street Fighter had the Dragon Balls.