Nash General Thread: Charlie (Nash) finally revealed!

Thats whats amazing about SF. It doesnt need them.

How about mythical circles? Wish upon the Shadaloops?

Bison > Bipolar Gill

It’s not Charlie it’s shadow.

My lord does he look just AMAZING!

The link posted above contains some screenshots of him in action too. Oh, and Bison is here to too!

My boy Bison is back too!!!

That song was dope.

I wanna be excited but it looks like there are links everywhere making this look like SF4 EX Plus PS4.

Welcome back, Charlie. I missed you since fucking Alpha 3/MvC2.

Feel the same TBH. Looks like a Guile clone with some of Seth’s moves tacked on.

Reveal trailer

Today’s trailer

Looks like the lighting and textures on the spikes got a nice upgrade.

That darkness teleport super behind Chun Li lol, is he a zombie rapist or what?

Oh at least he makes sure you won’t miss the last train, what a nice guy!!

More like Decapre than Guile or Seth now tbh. I’m calling him Decharlie until we see more.

Interesting to note that Capcom Unity and other official stuff are only referring to him as Nash so likely the japanese name is now standard. No more west being charlie and japan being Nash.

At the very least he is part of the story. Maybe not an actual character (probably though). A TINY bit disappointed I was hoping they’d give another guy a chance to shine since Seth was a bit of a flop and Bison has already been the main badguy for SF2 and Alpha. Still my favorite design of all 3 of the main villains and one of my fav villain designs period, but it’d be nice to have another new big guy.

Guess it makes sense though since Charlie is back and it’s always been hinted he was taken by Bison.

I highly doubt Bison is the boss again. I wouldnt worry about that.

Yeah, I feel the same… It looks like Charlie and Decapre mixed in.

Charlie will be Gill’s tool to eliminate Bison once and for all

[img] http://media2.giphy.com/media/IbUbU0qrmznOw/200w.gif[img]

That was lovely.

Amen

I’m really liking how they made it more stand-out-ish. I think it’ll make the effects fit a lot more with their color and brightness. Excited to see how it comes along with the next few builds.

Delicious!