MvC3: Becoming a Hellcat: The Felicia Combo Thread

You have to launch with (land),:s:,:uf:,:m:,:m:,:h:,:s: against Haggar.
His hitbox is worse than Captain America’s.

Oh, so you can juggle another combo after the first toy touch? NICE. Gonna use this in the lab and and get used to using it for real.

Perhaps we should include some simpler combos in here as well, since some might want to learn just enough of a character to use them while focusing practice on mechanics, not execution. Here are a couple.

Hitconfirm --> :qcf::h::m:,:l::m::h:,:dp::l:,:qcf::atk::atk:
(1 meter, ~430,000)

:dp::m:,:m::b::h:,:dp::m:,:m::b::h:,:qcf::h::m:,:l::m::h:,:dp::l:,:qcf::atk::atk:
(1 meter, ~500,000)

Hitconfirm --> :qcf::h::m:,:qcb::atk::atk:
(3 meter, ~550,000)

I’m also thinking we might want to mention the throw reset.

EDIT
Our good friend Trag has put up some Felicia combos! All transcripts can be found in the videos.
[media=youtube]VVAjJ-Ve7Zw"[/media]
[media=youtube]KLRMWlg0OmE"[/media]
[media=youtube]y-9Em4Ny5Jo"[/media]
[media=youtube]F_rcwMmxG5A"[/media]
[media=youtube]tzXTiUDkWQE"[/media]

Sweet!!
My DP input sucks ass on the left side (pad) thats why i stop playing her, but within the a combo i can get it Weird…
I will start back to main her i love those combos…

Stupid Captain America… I am trying so hard to get her BnB to work on him and I am having a lot of trouble. Does it really just boil down to hitboxes? I was practicing on Sentinel just cause I like beating him up haha should I be trying a specific character to get used to the timing in training?

Just a tip for y’all playing against a Phoenix team:

You can use the Rolling Buckler Slide :l: :m: Toy Touch into j.:m::m::h::s: and then right away use the snapback (:d::df::f: Assist1/2) and SNAP THE BITCH IN.

I’ve found the best I could get on Amaterasu before launching is:
(:d:):l::m::b::h:(2 hits) xx L Cat Spike > :l::s: but that’s a one frame link with the Cat Spike :frowning: M version often misses.

Post Rolling Buckler juggling doesn’t seem to work on MODOK (for me at least) but M Cat Spike hits so can do something like:
(:d:):l::m::b::h:(2 hits) xx M Cat Spike > :m::s:

I’ve had problems with M Cat Spike missing or not comboing on Zero as well, I’d guess the same applies to all small characters (Viewtiful Joe and Arthur come to mind).

Instead of :b::h:, do 2 hits of :h:. It makes M Cat Spike hit against most small characters as long as you create enough pushback with :l:s and :m:s first.

That works, thanks :3

Ridiculous Meterless Lv2 X-Factor Death Combo of Death and then some:
Any Throw, X-Factor, :df::m:,
:uf:, J:m:, J:m:, J:h:, J:s:, (land),
:uf:, J:m:, J:h:, (delay), J:s:, (land),
:uf:, J:m:, J:m:, J:h:, J:s:, (land), ***
:uf:, J:m:, J:m:, J:h:, J:s:, (land), ***
:b::h:, :s:,:uf:, J:m:, J:m:, J:h:, J:s:, (land),
:d::df::m::f::uf::l:(whiff),:m:, :s:,:uf:, J:h:, J:s:, (land),
:d::df::m::f::uf::l:(whiff),:m:
, :s:,:uf:, J:s:, (land),
:d::df::m::f::uf::h::h:

Does at least 1.5m damage, so you can cut out big chunks of it and still kill anyone.
At X-Factor Lv3, replace each of the lines marked *** with :uf:, J:m:, J:h:, (delay), J:s:, (land),
OTG slide (marked with *) whiffs on some characters during X-Factor. Replace with punch.

NekoPunchNekoPunchNekoPunchNekoPunchNekoPunch:
With X Factor Lv2/3:
:qcf::h:,:m:, (:qcf::atk:,:l:)xN, (:m:, :h:2-3), :b::h:1, :s:,
:uf:, J:m:, J:m:, J:h:, J:s:, (land),
:d::df::m::f::uf::l:(whiff),:m:, :s:,:uf:, J:h:, J:s:, (land),
:d::df::m::f::uf::l:(whiff),:m:
, :s:,:uf:, J:s:, (land),
:d::df::m::f::uf::h::h:

Roll strength is character specific. Generally use M for Lv2, H for Lv3. L always works.
Use 5 punch loops at Lv2. Use 7-8 at Lv3 and skip straight to :b::h: afterwards.
Reduce the number punch loops if you hitconfirm into the start of the combo rather than a direct roll hit.
OTG slide (marked with *) whiffs on some characters during X-Factor. Replace with punch.

The first line can be replaced with all sorts of variants:
Any Throw -> :d::df::m::f::uf::l:(whiff):m:, (:qcf::atk:,:l:)xN… with one fewer loop before launch.
Anything -> (:qcf::h:,:m:)x6, :b::h:, :s: works on Sentinel and maybe others.

Video here: [media=youtube]NnwBlKNKt9o[/media]

TESTING THE EFF OUT OF THIS. Could be really helpful in a match if I ever get a Hellcat reset going on. :3

So Neko Punch spam isn’t infinite but is it easier to do than Cat Spike loop?
Quad jump before launch combo is crazy :lol: :3

Thanks for your work Sprint. Didn’t know that Neko Punch is a semi-loop.

I’m new to this game and I have interest in Felicia. Can someone list for me the absolute easiest bnbs Felicia has? I’d like to start by memorizing that and then progress from there.

Felicia is sorta technical but start here…
[media=youtube]3pAMTIY-CAU&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

I guess you could start from the super simple and work your way up.

Easiest I can think of:
:l::m::h:(3 hits) xx Rolling Buckler > Uppercut, with meter do Slide instead and finish with Dancing Flash or Please Help Me.
Next up work be learning the juggle after the Rolling Buckler Slide:
:l::m::h:(3 hits) xx Rolling Buckler > Slide > :l::m::h:(3 hits):s: air:m::m::h::s: land (dash) Toy Touch (can work on jump cancelling it later) Juggle won’t hit Amaterasu or MODOK, launch misses Sentinel as well so have to do one less hit or go with B+H or D+H methinks.
After that you’re doing her tricky juggling.
:l::m::h:(3 hits) xx Rolling Buckler > Slide > :l::m::df::m: air:m::m::h::s: land:s: air:m::m::h::s: land (dash) Toy Touch

Best to start the combo with a c.:l: as does more damage and hits low, once you get the hang of the tricky juggling you can start customizing it to optimize the damage and learn how to jump cancel Toy Touch into Dancing Flash at least.

I find M Cat Spike combos are kinda tricky as you can’t have too many hits before it so doing B+H then F D DF gets a bit awkward but it’s good to learn the timing to link after Cat Spike and Delta Kick :3

What’s easier than Apprentice? Padawan? :rofl:

Thanks for the help! On the third combo, the first down-forward M is meant to be Toy Touch, correct? Also, I know I can do the beginning L’s in these combos crouching, but can I also do the beginning M and H’s crouching?

Yes, :df: :m: is Toy Touch. As for your second question, I’m not sure.

Okay, so I used the Cat Spike loop and it did MASSIVE damage. Basically my combo was :l::m::h: :m:Cat Spike into Arrow Kick (:b::h:) X Factor, :l::m::h: and then :l: Cat Spike like 20+ times. My result was 2,301,000 damage. And that was level 1 X Factor. I basically killed two Sentinels with the cat spike loop lol.

Edit: It was a 49 hit combo with Auto Guard on. :3

Edit in an edit: Doesn’t work with Level 1 X-factor. Sorry bout that :3