MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

:rofl: Ahahaha. Nike Burgers. That’s so horrible. Most of where I lived was farm land a few years ago. Or forest. They’re still building up where I live. They really need to stop building houses though. We have ENOUGH. And they wonder why we’re so fat. But then again, Jersey got the most food places than any other state. Go us? What they need are more stores and what not. There’s more food places than an actual mall. And y’know you need a car to pretty much get anywhere. It’s really quiet though. It took me a few months to adjust to not hearing police sirens, stolen cars and loud jackasses outside my window at 2am.

it took me awhile to get used to livingston campus on rutgers bcuz it was so rural…like seeing badgers and shit walking around…in jersey city we have cats, dogs and the super rare raccoon.

yea on livingston driving there at night there’s like 30 deer just chilling in the road

btw i love how jersey gets bad rap for this show when like 90% of those people at the shore aren’t even from NJ (and only 2 from the show are)

they just like to meet there for some reason

^
I dunno why we get sucha bad rep. Jersey isn’t that bad. But people are stupid and believe stupid shit. And I hated that only 2 of ‘em are from Jersey. I wished they would’ve thought of a better title. That way it’ll make it so the douchewads they casted are the ones gettin’ the bad rep and not Jersey. And the two people that live in Jersey are from Central/North Jersey.

@thrust: All I see now are deer so much now. Driving by my house late at night can be dangerous cause they like to pop out in the middle of the road. So you gotta go like 10MPH with your high beams on while going past the forest part where my house is. But not squirrels. Since they keep cutting down all the damn trees to make houses, they’re super rare.

The title is correct. It’s Jersey Shore because that the location of where they are at.

I understand that. However, I’d rather it be Real World: Jersey Shore. Then people won’t assume that the people are the reflection of the location. Cause people will make that assumption real quick.

People from jersey get a bad rep for the same reason ny cats get a bad rep.

I never thought of NY in a bad light. Guess cause I’m use to both areas? Most of the people that give bad reps to anything don’t even live in the area or never lived in the area. They just take what they hear and assume that’s true. Then again, I love NYC, so my opinion is pretty bias.

actually has a lot more to do with most TV shows being set in ny than anything else. most people you meet that have “bad” opinions of the tri-state have never been there and don’t know anyone from there.

you meet people from different countries and they have something to say about jersey and think they’re funny…until you put whatever shithole country they’re from on blast and then they stfu lol

What Snooki wants in a man.

That middle picture on the left is ultra lolz. I mean really? His tan is so bad the top of his forehead still fucking white as hell.

Guess he forgot to take his headband off while he was fist pumping in the spray on tan booth. :sweat: I think the rest of 'em stole their sister foundation and didn’t know when to stop.

Camden is no joke. I went to high school in north philly and i’m afraid of Camden.

Fun Fact: 5 out of every 4 people in Camden have been shot at some point.

Which is why I keep my suburban ass outta Camden. I’d rather walk through Philly at night than Camden in the day time. :confused:

:rofl: @ Fun fact.

Has anyone got the clip and aftermath where this chick snooki gets punched (not the trailer)

Whens the next ep out anyway?

It’s suppose to be a new one tonight at 10pm EST. So, hopefully it’ll be online soon. I might just DVR it.

EDIT: Holy shit. There’s a website! ROFL. Fist pumping like champs!

i like that they’re paying homage to the asian guidos. asians are just as guilty as most of the same shit that the average “guido”.

you ever been stabbed by an asian kids spiked hair, shit gets real quick…[media=youtube]jPsEuseFonM#t=2m05s"[/media].

Did the chick get punched in the face in the first episode? I didn’t watch the whole thing so I’m curious. Or is that tonight? Either way this show kicks the ass of any Laguna Beach/Real World knockoff that’s been out in the past couple years.

“PUNCH THIS BITCH”

:rofl::rofl: repped!