MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

Camden isnt really bad tho. Patterson is waaay worse. I seen someone get shot over a ice cream sandwich. Seriously. No joke.

When i was growing up…Patterson was the worst part of Jersey by far.

tonight is going to be awesome lol

Sadly, it wasn’t in the first two episodes either. I found a super small summary of what happens in Ep. 3, but I dunno how true it is:
Ronnie catches Sammy giving her number to someone else; a housemate chooses to leave the Shore for good.

I’m guessing if this is true that it’s probably Snooki cause she’s been contemplating that since day 1.

Ahaha. Those were awesome. I always forget that show comes on. I might need to torrent it or something. And yeah, that site pays homage to anyone and everyone with blow outs, orange skin and gel. I touched an Asian kid’s hair that was gelled up. It felt like a porcupine. Shit was scary sharp.

:lovin:

…for some reason that made me laugh. I know it’s not funny, but damn… People get retard over some dumb shit. It’s not worth going to jail over a $1.00 ice cream or however much it cost. :confused:

i think its going to be angela or whatever cause shes a lazy bitch with authority problems and doesnt want to work

Oh yeahhhhhh! I totally forgot about her. Doesn’t her boss like freak out on her cause she doesn’t wanna work? I think that was in the trailer at the end of episode 2.

yeah it was…which kind of leads me to believe that it wont’ be her. you know like fake you out previews…but im still sticking with my gut that its her that goes…and i hope it is cause she’s a huge cunt

i’ve never actually been to camden, but yeah…from what i’ve seen of patterson it’s pretty fucking hood. jersey city is getting worse too now that lil niggas want to start repping their blocks extra hard and claiming blood and shit. and of course there’s always newark, but they’re cleaning up parts of it.

i just can’t wait to get a good ass job so i can move out to bergen county and have nothing but white & asian neighbors that only really care about their property value.

Yeah, she is fucking annoying. Her cock blocking strategies are so fucked up. If I were a guy, I’d totally want to rock her face like the guy did to Snooki. Lol.

I lived in Newark for 17 years. Well, pretty much 17 years, a few months to a year in Union for high school and now where I am. I’m actually transferring to JC for college cause they’re the few colleges in Jersey that has my major. I can handle my own though.

I was able to walk through Newark at night alone and get home with no problems. Maybe I was lucky. Real lucky.

njcu or st. peters?

I am pretty sure it was Angelina that leaves. There is a clip of her falling out with her boss and she doesn’t work saying she’s gonna leave. Which is fine because she doesn’t add much to the show anyway. “I am a bartender and I do awesome things” - Angelina. Flirting and pouring someone a drink is very awesome apparently. I’m sure NASA can’t wait to hire her hatin ass.

LOL well dude didnt get shot dead. He got shot in the leg…but still. It was bc when we was younger cats used to slap food out of someones hand as they are about to eat it and say, “you dont want that” and sometimes it didnt end to well.

Thats why dude got shot.

yeah that’s asking to get shot. I don’t shoot people, but if some motherfucker knocked my big mac out of my hands he’d be eating it off the ground after i shit on it.

on a side note…that’s some funny ass shit though.

Angelina is indeed a cockblocking bitch. A naturally busty bitch who I admit I would be attracted to, but a bitch nonetheless.

Sammie is the reason nice guys become players.

I can’t believe I’m watching this show still.

haha oh the games children play. i remember if someone got a haircut you were “allowed” to just smack the shit out of the back of their head…a scuffle almost always ensued.

Oh man… The shit that comes out about this show.

First of all - they giot a new advertising sponsor, and that sponsor happens to be a service that does criminal background checks on people. Highly appropriate for the show:
http://www.celebrityclubber.com/uncategorized/jersey-shore-news-of-the-day-they-get-a-shady-sponsor-and-snooki-is-looking-a-little-familiar

Oh, and for the video of the face punch - http://www.celebrityclubber.com/uncategorized/advertisers-viewers-strike-back-on-jersey-shore

The Epidemic Vs. The Situation Money Match at Evo 2010

Bets?

Oh she got da Mango Guido!

For anyone who is thinking of auditioning for next season

Explore Chris George

Too good. :rofl:

LOL that would be FREE for me.

He wants not part of me or my abs.
Edit: LOL @ Mango Guido