MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

NJCU '10! Whooo.

Still, that shit sounds sooo hilarious.

Guy 1: You don’t want that.
Guy 2: Yeah, I-
Guy 1: -shoots in the leg-
Guy 2: What the fuck?! -drops to ground-
Guy 1: -takes ice cream sandwich and walks away-

That would be so hilarious to see. Just imagining it in my head… I can’t stop laughing.

I dunno man. The Situation abs look like they got abs too…

LOL! She love 'em fruity.

EDIT: If someone could make me a avatar of Vinny fist pumping, I’d be happy. :lovin:

I want MTV to do A Black version of Jersey Shore. Southside Chicago or something like that. The media hype would cause a huge race debate, which are always fun to watch on CNN and FOX News.

Well, the Italian community in Jersey got really upset over it and tried to get MTV to not air it. MTV ignored the death threats and petitions. Probably not as CNN worthy as it would be for a Black Version. The NAACP would be calling this a hate crime in a minute. :bluu:

True but MTV has been trying to place more and more Black people in their shows. It’s usually a hit or miss. An all Black show would definitely be entertaining. It would be College Hill but with the added drama of a MTV show…You can’t go wrong here

Yea MTV used to be better back in the day, but I still like some of the shows. I am liking this one so far. I just want to see that bitch get hit.

the tagline for this show:

EVERY GUIDO HAS THE RIGHT TO DREAM…

I’ll take that as a bet for The Situation…

Ahahaha. That’s probably what it says in the small print.

I’m gonna hafta think about it cause The Situation seems like he’s only show up to a fight with his baby oil and camera taking Myspace angle shots. Cheesin’ it up like, :cool:

I’ll get back to you on my bet. :smokin:

Ep… :coffee:

I cannot beleive the negative hype this show has been getting on the news lately. I don’t remember the dudes name or program but there was an Italian man who said that “The Italians are to this day the only “minority” whom which it’s okay to stereotype.” Bullshit asshole! If you want your people to stop being stereotyped don’t go after MTV! Tell the people to stop being so stereotypical. MTV is a merely a business trying to stir up hype for their brand of television and Ultimately profit from anything and everything. This time it just happened to be Italians.

Personally I love the show. Everyone stereotypes but is afraid to admit it, this show getting hated on and at the same time building a fanbase is a perfect example of it. I’m mexican and I would love to see a show on MTV like this with a mexican cast in LA. It would be Hilarious.

Shows like this get good publicity because of the so-called controversy that hooked up with it. I don’t see what the big deal is but, whatever.

As long as people talk shit about it, people are gonna wanna know what the big deal is. I did it with Twilight, but I still hate it. But, that’s another story for another day. :coffee:

Edit: I found a hilarious line of my favorite fist pumpin’ fool, Vinny:
Vinny can frequently be found in ?da club? fist pumping with chronic pit-stain problems.

He should’ve worn a white tee.

And…Snooki has her own YouTube Channel. Oh shi-!

That would be interested. Most black people they have on the show tend to just represent a stereotype. But hell thats most everyone on these shows.

True but they need to start a real world type show with asian people that dont fit the stereotype. People think most asian people are very easy going and dont retaliate quite often. Most asian folk I’ve seen arent very easy going. There are asians that do fit the stereotype but they are FOBs from asia. I havent met any asians born here that fit the stereotype thats to be shown in commercials and shows. I hate hate hate that personal lubricant commercial with the “reserved” asian couple. Did they not realize acting in that commercial, for the money received theyd be furthering asian stereotypes. If I make it in film, Ill try to switch all these stereotypes around.

I wonder about that. Did I watch these MTV reality shows bc I was a kid and these people were older or was it a different scheme back then.

Shit almost forgot its on tonight at 10pm. Gunna see some footage of the 1 hit KO on Snooki.

Edit: Shit you found her yt page haaha

Edit:
[media=youtube]RE25Fkt_7BQ[/media]
[media=youtube]3zvfIYBgP58&feature=related[/media]

^ This.

You fellas need to go up in the club and do that… :rofl: Hopefully you don’t knocked the fuck out… And the most hilarious things about these are, they are HELLA serious. They really think they look good dancing like they got Down Syndrome or something. :confused:

I posted that earlier and just think man these guys got meet that guy. Tommy Cheese balls. “Whehs moi fawkin cheeze bawls?” In that episode he was looking for true love in the club haha

Oh whoops. My bad. It’s still hilarious non the less. I think Snooki and him need to hook up. :cool:

I was thinking about this after the first ep of JS. This would probably be the most watched show just due to the fact that asian girls will be on it.

Anyone remember this guy from? (Also MTV True Life)

YES! I remember that episode. He was flipping the fuck out on the driver!

Second dude in the second video was killing it. Those were some serious fist pumps and traffic directions.

The jump-in air split thing was so hardcore. I’mma try that then end it with a fist pump. All the fellas are gonna be like, “She doin’ my dance.”

True story.