MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

One more hour…

We make fun of Fist Pumping but that mess doesn’t look as silly as Jerking.

^its not like we endorse “jerking” lol…such a homo name for a dance…

we were jerking and jerking, all night jerkin, jerkin to the music, jerkin jerkin…

jerkin looks like a bad bboy top rock. yo epi, does your scene get any guidos?

i almost forgot it was on. this is the perfect procrastination material.

also whoever gave the rep, much thanks!

20 more minutes. I got my buffalo chicken and broccoli w/ rice ready for the show.

EDIT: It’s ONNN!

I love how Jwow was so surprised at her bf when he said if she cheated on him that’d he’d peace out. I’d say, for some people, if there were no repercussions cheating wouldnt be half as fun. She’s kinna dumb to think her bf would be all happy about the thought of her cheating.

Yeah. She definitely had an “Oh shit” moment when he told her that. But aren’t their boyfriends gonna see this shit on TV? And damn, I love Snooki cause she’s holding it down for the thick chicks. :tup:

LET GO DRAMA! -fist pumps- :p:

When is this bitch going to get PUNCHED DAMMIT.

Damn you guys counting down for this show? Man it just a show… :lol:

This ISN’T A Show…This is Jersey

fist pumps

^ exactly, rock it out Kaori haha

Snooki did look good here. I swear if she lost some weight, I’d maybe/marry her.

Angelina’s gone… no more natural big ass titties : (

Someone needs to buy Ronnie a shirt seriously.

I love Jwow’s remorse and lack there of. She’s like …ehhh at least I can let my bad girl side out now.

Saying “Jwow” reminds me of Shamwow. Which got me to thinking… HOLY SHIT their boss Danny looks just like the Shamwow guy. They have the same haircut, bout same age, and theyre both from NJ.

Edit:
Snooki’s the type of girl who goes for what she wants. Damn!

Ronnie + Sammi + guest room = … cuddle session? When you go to the guest room, that usually means business.

They also got Jersey After hours right after this? MTV’s steppin it up.

Well that episode was complete ass. I am not going to watch it anymroe until the girl gets punched and then I will quit.

There was no fighting, no fucking, no drama, no nothing. GOD DAMMIT. Now I have to stay up an extra hour to watch Sunny.

The Situation is grilling and the grill is set on fire. He says “There’s a problem right now.” I would died if he said “We got a situation right now.”

LOL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Her crying. Best thing ever.

Aww hell yeah. It’s Jersey up in dis bitch. -fist pumps with Kaori-

Snooki for life! Attention whore FTW! Snookie has big tits too though.

Angelina was a total bitchcake, hands down.

LOL @ Pauly D put charcoal in a gas grill. That was hilarious. And Ronni dancing was pretty hilarious. He was dancing like the guys in the Youtube video I posted earlier. Awww. Ronnie’s really hurt. LET’S GO RONNIE & JWOWW! I hear the cat claws popping out with Jwoww and Sammi!

HOLY SHIT. SNOOKIE GETS PUNCHED OUT IN EPISODE 4! Ahahahaha!

I finally saw an episode, and oh yes…I saw that it was good. There was a brief upskirt-backshot on the girl with the black minidress…this was about halfway thru when her and some skinny girl in white were leaving some place. Cheeks were definitely visible, and I noticed she had white thong panties on. Unfortunately it was only a glimpse.

My baby Julissa appears to be back in business, hosting the “After Show” which is on now. Julissa was one of the former BET sexpots. She has a little more curve on that body now, so she has improved. I’m sure The Situation got a glimpse up her skirt at least a few times.

Damnnnnn one of the best looking girls is gone already? This is unfortunate. Ah, Angelina is the name. "Angelinaaaaaa the waitress, at the pizzariaaaaa" as the great Louis Prima sang. Goddamn she is looking NICE on the AfterShow right now…I’d say she might even be worth a salad-toss, but that’s just me.

I think it’s the next episode where that girl gets falcon-punched. MTV knows they have ratings GOLD with just that particular moment. It’s obvious since they keep pimpin’ that one scene to hype the show.

--------sidenote— I wonder what Johanna from Real World is up to these days? That was one of the super-elites there…truly one of the best-looking girls in the history of that show. I’d do pretty much anything for a piece of that.

dammit! My baby Johanna was on RR/RW Challenge this season and I missed it! The legendary IBIS was on there too! I should’ve been watching this season. They’re already at the finale. :sad:

Johanna been modeling and trying to get into acting from what I’ve heard.

Ibis

I would beat her shit UP

real talk.

this episode was lame but its acceptable considering the treat we will receive next week

Mike The Situation was awesome on the after show. :rofl:

Snooki is a life sized human fuck doll. I cant imagine her for anything else. I couldn’t even say hi to her. Just would want to walk in the door, pick her up and WRECK her!