MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

anyone got a link or stream for the punch up??

I saw episode one and still missed episode 2 last night.
Snooki is 4’2 and weighs a buck sixty, That chick looks straight up oompa loompish when her whole body is in frame.

Yeah, he wasn’t that much of a douche, imo.

Thanksgiving turkey

Just begging to be stuffed.

Actually this episode is ok because it’s building up the beef between The Situation and Ronnie. Why does that sound weird and cool at the same time? And I don’t know if Angelina really leaves. I think you can see her in other clips of later episodes of the show.

But LMAO at the guy named “Cop”. And also play Jay Z - Off That instrumental and look at The Furious One’s avatar. It’s kinda fun…

I was still pretty, “What the fuck” at her boyfriend still being married. I agreed with what was said on the After the Jersey Shore bit. She has the nerve to cock block and talk all this shit when she’s doing shiesty business herself. Messing with married men? Doesn’t matter if he’s getting divorced. Until those papers are signed, he’s still married.

So I hear from the Radio that the dude Brad who punched Snooki over at the bar got fined for $500 (:confused: I assumed more than that) and sentence to jail for 6 months. And I also heard that Ep is going to air next week.

I am glad he went to jail and I would be more glad if the inmates know he’s in there for hitting a girl which I presume they will.

was that brad dude part of the show?

I checked the cast and brad is not part of the show.

I’m a Sammi kind of guy

He was just some guy at the club that decked Snooki. He was drunk so…drunk rage’d. But, serves him right. He punched her so hard that she looked drunk-dizzy when she was stumbling to the ground.

Poor Snook. :confused:

reason for the punch in case I spoil it for ya

Spoiler

Funny thing was…Brad was trying to take her drink and he took the initiative to punch her face.

Low standards I see

All the girls on Joisey Shore are low standard.

Exactly

I wish they got called on it more. If they were Black people would be calling them rats, hoes etc all day. But if Your Italian Your a “Guidette”.

Also there has to be a Real World / Road Rules vs. Jersey Shore Challenge. There HAS to be…

^K-Joey and N-Greg must come back to stand a chance imo

I’d watch it. It’s hilarious watching these idiots on TV. lol

I"m Chinese and I live in an Italian neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY. This show is filled with stereotypes I see a lot. LOL

What if all the inmates are also there for hitting girls?