MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

I would have a blast living in that house. I bet when the camera’s are off deep discussion about Tabula Rasa, the affects of Darwinism on modern science, and the best cartoon from the 90’s happen all the time.

Sam looks plain, Jwoww, looks like she’s nearing 40 and those are some of the worst fake tits I’ve seen in a long time. Shnookie could get it but she looks like she might have an STD.

Philly keeps the bottom part of New Jersey bearable, it also doesn’t help that alot of my experience deeper into Jersey involves going to The Break.

Truth of the universe #62 - If you don’t have a bad story about the cops it means you’ve never been to The Break.

Guidette tiers:

Sammi
Angelina
turkey sandwich
Pink Eye
Jwow
a wet t-shirt
Snooki

I mean overall they’re all pretty bad in look. But if you must.

for me it’s more like Sammi and Snooki being Guidette God Tier while everyone else is like…whatever.

i’ve only been there once…with my girl bcuz she is/was super heavy into DDR. no cop stories though. i was surprised there were so many niggas in dunellen considering it’s such a small random place.

I’m with "The Situation " on this one. Angelina needs to lose a few pounds then we talk. :smokin:

You must have been there for like a half hour then and inside the actual building the entire time.
Me and another philly gamer talking
Him: I got this fucked up story about the cops
Me: let me guess, it happened in Jersey didn’t it?
Him: We were on our way to the Break
Me: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wtf snooki is the guidette queen

GODLIKE AV

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like Snookie the most. I still need to watch the full episode…

LOL S4 probably has the best av on srk right now.

they’re from plainfield which is a couple blocks away

I can show my parents this show when they ask me why i dont go after nice italian girls.

It’s more like God tier now. It was best with just the Snookie punch. Now it’s just been Fist Pumped a tier with Dudley.

[media=youtube]yl1K7JZJRck&feature=related[/media]

lol skip to 5:15

My one complaint about this show: They could have gotten way more SOLID BROADS BRO.

this show is too good

I’d smash angelina in a heart beat.

just watched the second episode on MTV. wtf did Snookie say to that dud that made him punch her is what i want to know

From my understanding they had a brief exchange (probably hostile in nature, I.E. your tan sucks), he later stole her drink and gulped it down (probably pissed off it was a girly drink), she then tried to clown on him for stealing the girly drink, run-on sentence, blam- right cross all upper body. Only he and she knows what the verbal exchange was verbatim.

I can only imagine what she said. She probably said Krull was a better fantasy movie than BladeRunner and he stole her drink because it’s girly drink and he was embarrassed to purchase a girly drink.

Sammi in ep.2 was looking good. Angelina would get it too. Jwow is not what’s up.

PaulyD is the man.

JWOWWW

“like two softballs on her chest, you can see the stitches”

in reference to her gozangas

:u: yeah i heard this show was getting mad heat from italian groups because they claim mtv is shamelessly perpetuating italian stereotypes. some mtv workers were saying they were even getting death threats. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Yeah she had a nice bod but the face was meh. Take away all that fake tan and make up and its :tdown: