MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

shoulda hired the camera men from cops. those niggas know how to run.

Sadly, they can even outrun the cops.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sooo true. i’ve constantly seen episodes where the camera man was better at chasing down criminals than the cops.

i swear i saw one cops where the camera guy actually tackled the crook and just dropped the camera

i think i saw that episode hahaha

Snooki IS that bitch

can someone please uploade episode 8 for me?

I cant watch the MTV clips because i’m in europe.

i miss my thread, and SRK

yeah i was wondering about that. the other guy didnt get penalized? also that was an embarrassing Ko, guy ended up in a prison rape position.

he says that even to his chick/his female

yes, i dont get associated with the people of this show, so rock on. great editing. im surprised how much drama actually managed to happen.

is anyone loving the pickle prank. she gets up and gets angry… bc they wasted a pickle.

thats what reality Television is all about

I’m ready for season 2. They might be hard pressed to find a cast as good. This cast is more interesting then the last 7 years of Real World combined.

fuuuu where you guys streaming this at mtv doesn’t have episode 8 up yet >_<

Was this even necessary? Did you really think we needed this explained to us?

Yeah, they won’t find a cast this good. Any attempt to do so, will make it seem like they are trying way too hard.

They should just keep some old cast members, and get rid of everybody else. Keep Snooki, and The Situation. Everyone else can bounce.

Obviously its too popular to get rid of. It’ll be interesting to see what MTV does

Yea no doubt. Keep Mike and Snooki, maybe even Ronnie since he’s the Juggernaut IRL.

I would hate for MTV to try to grow out the show. Like Snooki’s dating show for love or add them to any kind of real world road rules challenge. The show can keep going and be successful if they release one good season each year. Thats kinna how jackass worked.

you know snookie or mike is going to get a dating show its a guarantee

ps.

I COMMITTED DE ROBBERY…AND I COMMITTED DE ROBBERY

mtv.ca had ep 8 up from last week?

just keep ronnie for random ass fights. he seems to attrack them.

Someone needs to knock the situation out. he’s such a clown. Jwoww spinning back fisting him was awesome.

I thought we were going to see a fight between mike and vinny… they’re kinda like big brother and little brother lol Well they said they’re gonna come back next year… so original cast next year? its amazing how sammi hardly did anything to hold ronnie back.

She’s Guile’s daughter. They said Mike looked like Popeye, lol. Ronnie is Abel. Vinny looks like a flowchart Sagat. Sagat, the wonder years. Their boss looks like CE Bison. He’s skinny enough just put a hat on em and steel his girfriend and you got the backstory for how Sagat met Bison.