MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

oh god.

I’ve seen some weak ass self promotion sex jokes before but that was pretty fucking weak.

Enjoy: http://www.babelgum.com/4022027/kids-reenact-mtvs-hit-series-jersey-shore.html

2, the last one being the reunion I think.

One shot bro, ONE SHOT!

Also Jwoww popped that nigga Situation in the mouth :rofl:

lol it was a straight up Guile/Terry spinning backfist!!

That wasn’t a self-promotion joke. Thick girl sex > skinny girl sex. It has nothing to do with my obscenely large penis, which I never made reference to.

yo if i was on any TV show…that would be guarenteed ratings right there son.

I would do one of those real world audition joints but…meh im too lazy lol.

:rofl:

what i found funny is the cops had no proof it wasnt self defense…just cause he hit him better he gets arrested. i mean what if it was really self defense…oh ur going to jail cuz ur the better fighter? :rofl:

you trying to make sense out of jersey cops?

apparently. but on the real…my nigga knocked the dude retarded…funniest shit on tv.

I keep telling Ya’ll Jwoww’s lariat has probably the best range in the Game. If The Situation wasn’t Top Tier it would have been a one hit dizzy.

Real Shit…

Shonie Jwoww was epic. Camera man who didn’t chase Ronnie should be fired. Soooo needed to cap that 1 shot.

I was just joking with You.

EX Jwoww Lariat

12 Hits Combo

Kaori Wins!

the cameraman should’ve been stuck up on ronnie ever since they started walking back home.

wtf sammi?

-you have a big toe

-wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s the worst thing you could do

honestly bro

JWOWW’s backhand to the Situation had me going, “Oooh.” Then re-winded it to watch it again. It was good form, to be honest. :cool:

I love it, best MTV show in a while.

Guido power

this show’s just too much.

fist pumps during the ncis theme song