MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

Snookie does need to lose some weight though. :coffee:

Ronnie beats more ass in two episodes than anyone else in the entire history of the Real World combined. I cant believe how MTV just lets these cats throw down every episode. Why do cats constantly test Ronnie, calling out the biggest one of the bunch? He looks like the Italian Chris Benoit, not somebody I’d be tryin to fuck with.

Pauly D is the coolest cat in the house. He plays the cut, don’t get into too much drama. Ronnie could be cool, but he’s too much up Sammi’s ass for me. He thinks that bitch shits diamonds and pearls. Situation is a pussy. Simple as that. But if I was hitting the club, he’s the one who I’d want to hit the club with, cuz all he cares about is pussy. I think thats why Pauly D is tight with him. He’s a good club buddy.

Forget that her thighs are GDLK

lol…so after this shows over…ronnie gonne be on the next ultimate fighter :rofl:

QFT. She is too fucking tan though. Honestly, the hottest girl on the show was Angelina. Too bad she was a dumb bitch.

Saw an episode of this offense to God yesterday. Very important note:

These people are not Italian. They are American, plain and simple. The only thing even remotely Italian about these people is their last name and that’s only a remnant from their great great grandparents who emigrated many years ago. All culture was lost. They don’t know anything about the Italian culture, language, history, or its roots. If you go to Italy (where, y’know, Italians are from) you’ll find that they’re nothing like these wastes of flesh.

That is all.

vinny’s mom is straight off the boat from Sicily. And they say they are GUIDOS not italians, there is a big difference you silly goose.

BTW this show is hilarious, so much win in every episode lol.

That’s my point.

Ronnie is a monster with the left hook. “One shot bro, one shot!!” I like how he said it was in self defense but he ran half a block just to get back to the guy like the multiple cameras weren’t gonna catch that part. Mike gets hit with that backhand and still manages to be cool about it. JWoww, looks like one of those hookers off of Streets of Rage. Her goofy ass has a lot of nerve thinkin she can just hit everybody.

It only takes one shot kid. It only takes one.

im white
thus appropriately displayed on television

my upbringing was identical to “full house”

after watching last night’s episode (and thinking about the series in general actually), i’d have to agree with their perspective on the random battles :rofl:

i fell asleep during the
just in case

Spoiler

Israeli chick’s phone call saga. right when paulie was talking to her, i crashed…

but this show is pretty fucking hilarious.

lol at all these braindeads picking fights with RonBro

I mean comeon! you seriously want to mess with this guy???

Someone needs to make an FF6 hack based on Jersey Shore.

Sabin = Ronnie

Edgar = Situation (Bio Blaster = Haterade Fumes)

Mog = Snooki (Dance failure rate raised to 90%)

But every interview or article I’ve read makes it seem as though Italian Americans are the ONLY ethnic group being racially stereotyped on TV now. I’m like get over yourselves.

:rofl: @ Situation using Haterate Fumes

how many episodes left?

haha… qft

Not enough.

I disagree. She’d need that shielding for the pounding I’d give her.

Edit: in an alternate universe in which I were single.