MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

damn pauly d is gonna be in NE Thursday, him and The Situation in AC on Fri = 15k for Pauly D in two days

that one chick who left the house because she didn’t wanna work at the store is an idiot.

i think they might get a small pay for filming the show [probably for entertainment / food] but the real money comes in appearance fees + autographs + whatever else they do after it. I wouldn’t be surprised if snookie, pauly d, and the situation bank a million off of this show each before their popularity dies off.

no one really cares about the other characters so they probably making no dough

aiignt that the fucking truth.

never thought people like this existed? and lol @ being proud of “juicing”

No they do. MTV usually give them a small amount or finds them a job as well then pay their employer who pays them. Why doesn’t MTV just directly hand it to them instead of being the middle man? Don’t ask me I don’t work for them just heard things from 1st person accounts.

Maxx real talk you, Epidemic, Million, Stuckey and Ali G be perfect for reality T.V. :rofl:

ahhh good to know.

lol…man u dont want me on that show. i would keep it too real. last time i was at a party i told a bitch she was ugly and to get out of my personal bubble…i’d probably do that every week on a reality show.

Yeah, The Situation and Pauly D are coming to Wetbar in Toronto in February. I kind of feel obligated to go. I need The Situation to give me a nickname.

Ron’s fight was one of the most satisfying things I’ve seen on TV in awhile. You gotta love it when some loud mouth tool gets his shit stomped the fuck out. Best reality show fight ever?

When Sitch called that hippo a Grenade Launcher I fuckin lost it. GTL is officially my new mantra.

I never said they didn’t get paid so anywho…

Idk these people are on the news and on TMZ everytime You look up. And being on TMZ means they are placing You on at least the C to B List actors list which is a higher tier than Real World People. Outside of Challenges You never hear about these people on a mainstream level after the Show. But honestly I think Jersey Shore’s People are on their last few minutes of fame. Mainly because they got big way too soon and way too much.

Anyway MTV has got to cast Jersey Shore people in the next RW / RR Challenge…They have to

I like Ronnie. Good guy. Him and Vinny are ok. Mike and Pauly are kind of losers.

gtl

GEE
TEE
ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

…kind of losers?

srsly though, i really love this show, and i can see all kinds of spin offs and guest spots going on for the cast in the future/now. the only thing is, i don’t know what night it airs. can someone let me know? i always just catch reruns during the day cuz i fall asleep by 930pm most nights now.

yeah i kinda agree. Pauly is a good guy as well, cares about his housemates but is still a hound dog when it comes to women. Mike is just about himself and what pussy he can get. Occasionally he can be a good guy though…

New episodes air Thursday @ 9pm cst here in Chicago.

LOL hilariously true, i have been laughing out loud all morning trying to explain this shit to a co-worker.

nah what i mean is jersey shore guys are on vacation…shit was filmed in the summer. theirs no time from when they filmed the show that they could feed off the popularity they gained now. watch…if they make another season…instant pussy status shall be achieved.

I was actually surprised at how mature Ronnie was dealing with that scumbag that was egging him on. Ronnie had no business pushin Sammie even though she started to escalate the problem by making fun of that scumbag’s girlfriend. Ronnie actually knows what he doing in a brawl. Very satisfying seeing that guy get chin checked. That guy’s girlfriend kept gettin in the middle and then actually tried to hit Ronnie while acting like she’s tryin to break it up. Got me super mad.

The more I watch the more Ronnie seems to be a decent guy (no homo)

Wtf was going on with Vinny and that girl who was with the boss? Pretty lame.

I’m hearing that the City of New Jersey has ordered MTV to stop releasing new episodes, on account of it making their state look bad. :expressionless:

I pretty much agree.

Mike is a bit self-absorbed true, but he isn’t a complete douche and can be nice. Pauly D is just too disrespectful to other peoples’ relationships and is a douchebag. Whoring out with jwoww when he knows she’s taken = super douche.

:rofl:

yeah jersey doesnt need help looking bad…newark and elizabeth do a fine good job on their own.

Do You have a link or reliable sources?